A few minutes later, Von decided to go back in the booth to finish what he started so he could get the day over with.

He put the headphones back around his Louis Vuitton beanie, adjusting it so it was comfortable. The producer ran the beat back as Von nodded along, trying to catch his drift.

"I tote ah glock, not a ruger. All my niggas smoke Tooka. Inna Mastro's eatin' steak with the shoota's. Hunnid K onna chain, yeah me and Booka. Bet not tweak, Im stupid. Use yo head, don't lose it. Twelve years old when I stole me a Buick. I was too young, ain't know how ta use it. Damn."

He continued to rap as DQ and Bosstop smiled in approval, while they sat at the soundboard.

He was too good.

"Aye King Von jus' drop sum. Call DQ go pop sum. Opps outside make a nigga wanna mop sum. You killed what? Aye pussy nigga stop frontin'. See I'm up in hea with the stretchas. We stackin up bodies like Tetris. Get the fuck off ah my phone talkin' reckless. He got hit in his shit, I bet he got the message. Yeah bitch!"

Von let out a sharp breath as he removed the headphones once again, now exiting the booth for good.

"Yessirrr, King Von back at it again. Minor setback for a major comeback." Chop grinned while he slowly clapped.

Von finally cracked a smile as he sat down on the empty couch. "Fasho det. You know me."

He watched Bosstop get up and go in the booth to finish his verse of the song. Meanwhile, he pulled a green dram bottle out of his pocket that was filled with a fair amount of weed.

He lifted up a little bit, pulling the backwood pack, as well as a lighter out of his other pocket.

He ripped open the package, unrolling and gutting the backwood, then putting the remains back in the packet.

He reached over, grabbing the red rolling tray that also had a grinder in it, putting it into his lap. He then put the weed in the grinder, making sure not to grind it too much.

As he started to lick the backwood to moisten it up, the door opened, revealing Asian who wore a tied up Chrome Hearts shirt with the matching pants and some Off-white Jordan's.

He took in her appearance for a few more seconds, liking what he saw. Once she started to walk towards where he was sitting, he resumed his process by opening the grinder.

"Hey, Von." She spoke with her heavy Texas accent, making his name roll off of her tongue weird.

He nodded back at her before he licked the unwrapped backwood as she watched him very closely, crossing her legs over each other.

He noticed what she was doing, causing him to laugh lowly as he put the backwood on the rolling tray. "Fuck is you on? You good?" He questioned, amused.

Nodding slowly, she also smiled as she pulled out her phone. "Don't be licking that like that in front ah me. This how we got to this position now." She pointed to her belly as his smile instantly wiped away. She knew how to kill a mood for sure.

He didn't answer her as he placed the weed into the backwood, over stuffing it. He then tucked, rolled, and licked in repeat until his blunt was fully sealed.