|⚔︎|-| III |-| II |

Începe de la început

OLENNA: "She might think we have some wits about us. One of us, at any rate. It was treason. I warned them. Robert has two sons and Renly has an older brother. How could he possibly have any claim to that ugly iron chair? We should have stayed well out of all this if you ask me. But once the cow's been milked, there's no squirting the cream back up her udders. So here we are to see things through. What do you say to that, Sansa? Shall we have some lemon cakes?"

SANSA: "Lemon cakes are my favorite."

OLENNA: "So we've been told. (to the servant) Are you going to bring the food or do you mean to starve us to death? Here, Sansa, come sit with me. I'm much less boring than these others."

They move to a table away from the others. Thoryn moves to the side to allow Lady Olenna and Lady Sansa through to the prepared table first. Thoryn steps before Margaery, stopping her in her tracks.

THORYN: "You look mesmerizing today, My Lady." he says as he grabs a lemon cake and takes a bite out of it.

MARGAERY: "I do it for you... Your Grace." she whispered the last part before wiping the corner of his mouth. She licks the lemon cream of her finger before joining Olenna and Sansa. Thoryn blushes hard.

Thoryn stands in shock with a bright blush before joining the Ladies.

OLENNA: "Do you know my son? The Lord of Highgarden?"

SANSA: "I haven't had the pleasure."

Margaery and Thoryn sit down at the table. Margaery sits beside Olenna while Thoryn sits beside Sansa.

OLENNA: "No great pleasure, believe me. A ponderous oaf. His father was an oaf as well. My husband, the late Lord Luthor. He managed to ride off a cliff whilst hawking. They say he was looking up at the sky and paying no mind to where his horse was taking him. And now my son is doing the same, only this time he's riding a lion instead of a horse. Now I want you to tell me the truth about this royal boy, this Joffrey."

SANSA: "I-, I-"

OLENNA: "You, you. Who else would know better? We've heard some troubling tales. Is there any truth to them? Has this boy mistreated you?"

Sansa looks down and doesn't reply.

OLENNA: "Has he ripped out your tongue?"

THORYN: "My Lady, if you will... allow her time. Lady Sansa... I know you know we think the same of him, it won't hurt to tell the truth, the truth many think."

SANSA: "Joff-King Joffrey, he-His Grace is very fair and handsome and as brave as a lion"

THORYN: "Ugh... it should be treason to falsely describe someone." he leaning back in his chair, rolling his eyes before calming himself again.

OLENNA: "Yes, all Lannisters are lions. And when a Tyrell farts, it smells like a rose. But how kind is he? How clever? Has he a good heart, a gentle hand?"

Thoryn stifles a laugh.

MARGAERY: "I'm to be his wife. I only want to know what that means."

A servant approaches and brings a platter.

OLENNA: "Bring me some cheese."