Disclaimer

Hey guys, welcome to the third book in The Dreams series!

I hope you all enjoy the story, but before we go any further I think it's best if I fill you in on this before you decide if you even want to read it.

Even though this story is apart of The Dreams series, it's going to be extremely different given the topics it covers.

This story will have triggering topics like abuse as a child from a parent, addiction, and violence, so read at your own risk and because they're triggering for some people I'll put a warning before you read it, so don't worry.

Now this story is a happy ending like all my stories, so you don't have to worry about that, but like usual they're with be heartbreak.

Like all of my stories there will be plenty of cursing and smut, so if that also isn't your thing then I suggest not reading this because the only warning I give you is in here.

I don't want to give too much away about the story, so I'll give you some tidbits.

- Brothers best friend trope

- 3 year age gap/ he's older

- College romance

- He's been in love with her since they were kids and like usual it's an unrequited love

That's all I'll give now, so you'll have to let your imagination figure out the rest from the tags I have for the story.

As I've said, this is very different from my other stories, and slow burn I put them through is pretty tough given the circumstances, so get ready to laugh, cry and probably get pissed at me because of the rollercoaster ride of emotions I'm gonna put you guys on😘

Feel free to comment, see you in the next update!👋