Part Two!

GOH POV

Ash was sprawled out on the floor, fast asleep. I looked down at him, and sighed dreamily, my face heating up without warning.

I moved the table out of the way, and pulled the mattress off of my bunk. Careful not to hit Ash, I held the mattress, my arms shaking.

Cinderace held the other side, and I laid it on the floor. I grabbed Ash's mattress. Then, I pushed the two together on the floor. It would be easier to maneuver Ash onto the makeshift bed on the floor. I grabbed both pillows and put them on the makeshift bed. I yawned.

After throwing the sheets over the bed, I began to carefully pick Ash up. He mumbled and turned over, burying his face in my stomach.

I stood there, my face a hot mess, for a while. Then, after I regained a bit of my composure, I laid him down in the bed. I covered him up with a blanket, and went to sit down at the little table. I looked at my pokedex- glancing every now and again at the sleeping boy on the floor- until I fell asleep with my arms resting on the wood.

ASH POV

Five mins later

I woke up, feeling a bunch of soft stuff around me. Wonder how all this got here. I sat up, and looked around. Goh was sitting at a table, one of his arms hanging off the surface.

He must've moved it. I walked over to him, and smiled. I brushed a little bit of hair out of his face, and he mumbled, twitching slightly.

I slowly gathered him up, and laid him down where I had been sleeping. He buried his face in my pillow- or at least I assume it's my pillow, since I was sleeping on it.

I lay down beside him, watching him as I fell asleep once more.

GOH POV

I wake up to an arm over my face and a leg laying over my knees. I looked beside me, and almost screamed. ASH!

I caught myself before I could yell by slapping my own hand over my mouth.

He must have moved me and fallen asleep again. I tried to wiggle out from under his limbs, but I figured if I moved, I'd wake Ash up.

So I stayed put.

I picked my head up to look at the clock, and the arm that was over my face went around my shoulders. My face heated up again.

I gently moved the leg over my knees, and cuddled closer to Ash. He'll never know I did this of my own free will. He'll think I had a dream or a nightmare or something. Yep, totally.

I buried my face into the side of his chest, ('cause he's laying on his back) with his arm around my shoulders, and I wrapped my arms around him. I also laid one of my legs over him- maybe he'll see how I feel for once. (So the leg was more of a "he wanted to be annoying" than anything else)

I froze and closed my eyes as I felt Ash stir.

Oh no, oh Arceus, I woke him up, I woke him up-

I opened my eyes a little to see him smiling. At me. My face went hot- man, it's doing a lot of that lately- and he turned over and buried my entire face in his chest.

He threw his other arm around me, but then he pulled it back and pressed his hand to my forehead.

"Goh's burning up," he whispered.

I tightened my grip ever so slightly, and he put his arm around me once more.

"I'll check him again when he wakes up. Probably just a cold or something."

Ash buried his face in my hair.

After a little while, I assumed he fell asleep again, and so I followed him, breathing in the scent of his shirt.