William looks at her "Helena, there is nothing you could ever say that would make me hate you.  You're my sister and i love you."  

Helena looks up. "Really?"  William nods "Really."  Tears streaming down her face and she jumps into his arms.   "Thank you."  He holds her tightly.  

The hunting company are riding, they finally come over the bridge.  Margaret looks around to see Mary but can't see her so she rides up to Evelyn.  "Have you seen Mary, i can't find her?"

He looks around and smiles and points.   Margaret turn around and sees Mary standing with Mr. Pamuk by the river.  She smiles shaking her head.  She turns around to Evelyn. 

"Am i boring you?"  He asks her.  She looks at him stunned.  

"No! No, not at all"  She tells him.  She is actually having a great time. 

He smiles nodding "Shall we continue?"  

Margaret smiles "Yes we shall."  They ride off. 

They have now arrived back at the estate.  So has Mary and Mr. Pamuk. 

They walk into the estate where they are meet with Robert and Cora. 

 "Papa this is Mr. Pamuk. My father, lord Grantham."  Mary greets.  

"How do you do, my lord."  He greets Robert.  

"Did you have a good day?"  Robert asks him. 

"Couldn't have been better."  He replies which makes Mary smile. 

Margaret and Mr.  Napier then comes in smiling.  

Robert smiles "Margaret, did you have a pleasant hunt?"

Margaret smiles "Yes i did.  You remember Mr. Napier."

Cora smiles "Of course, how are you?"

"So kind to have us, Lady Grantham."

Robert nods "Well what would you like?"

"Just baths, we're worn out."  Mary answers.  

They start walking upstairs but Mr. Napier stops her. 

"M'lady, i just wanted to say that i enjoyed today with you."

She smiles "I did too."  She really did.  

He smiles "Well i'll see you at dinner." and kisses her hand and walks off. 

Margaret takes a deep breath and walks upstairs.  This day has really been full of suprises. 

Margaret is getting ready for the evening when there is a knock at the door.  "Who is it?"  She asks. 

"It's Cora."  She smiles "Come in."  The door opens and Cora walks in.  She smiles and sits next to her. 

"How are you?  Did you have good time?"  She asks.  Margaret smiles and nods "I really did.

Cora looks at her.  "Does Mr. Napier have anything to do with it?"  She had seen how he had been looking at Margaret.  

Margaret looks at her stunned.  "I... I guess but i... i always thought he liked Mary."  Maybe she was wrong. 

Cora nods "I thought so too but i guess we were both wrong. I'll see you downstairs."  Margaret nods and Cora walks out.   

Julia, Jack, Matthew and Isobel are just about to leave to the downton estate.  Julia has told her mother about the pregnancy but not Matthew and she wants to tell him before they go.  

Jack and Isobel have already walked out to the carriage.  Julia and Matthew are last and just as he is gonna open the door to walk out she stops him.  "Matthew, wait."

He looks at her confused "What, is something wrong?"  

She sighes "No. But there is something i want to tell you and i can't wait."

He keeps looking at her, focused.  "Okay..  what?"

She takes a deep breath "I... I'm pregnant."

To call Matthew shocked would be an understatement.  "What?"

She smiles "Yeah.  I found out earlier this week."

Matthew pulls her into a hug.  "That's amazing, i'm so happy for you."  His little sister was becoming a mom.  He couldn't believe it. 

He pulls away "Wait does mom know?  Does Jack know."

Julia laughs.  "Yes they know.  I told Jack as soon as i could.  And mom i told yesterday.  I wanted to tell you sooner but you haven't been home much and today you were out all day but i knew i wanted to tell you before the dinner."

Matthew smiles "Well, i'm glad you did. You know you have to get married sooner than planned."

Julia nods "I know, we're thinking maybe an april or may wedding."  

Matthew nods "Sound good.  I can't believe you're going to be a mom."

Julia sighes "Yeah i am."  She couldn't really believe it herself.  

Matthew takes her hand.  "Ready to go?"

Julia nods and they walk out to the carriage.  

Mr. Napier might like Margaret....  I love William <3  Julia has told Matthew she's pregnant. I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts.