○°•7•°○

He tighten his grip and came closer and held her by waist closely to him

He tighten his grip and came closer and held her by waist closely to him. "Bold of you to assume i would come without planning." He felt a gun being pushed against his chest. She smiled crazily while some men appeared from the balcony. They were wearing all black and their faces were covered masks too.

A boy wearing black and purple suit came closer to her. He had a bit sharp teeths and purple curly hairs. (WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!)

"So you came with full plans huh? As expected from l/n's." He chuckled and took the knife back.

"You really do take me as a fool." She chuckled and threw the gun towards the purple haired boy. "Shoto, what's going on inside the banquet?" She asked while putting a cigar in her mouth and a man lighting it up for her. (IT'S SHOTO!!")

"You really have many bad manners. What a waste." He rolled his eyes. "Got any problems?" She asked. Hr came closer to her, took that cigar from her and place it on his mouth. "Nope." He said while smoking out the smoke. She got annoyed, "you are not worth my time." She said turning back.

"Wont the l/n kill me?" He asked confused. "She turned back with a scary smile on her face.

"I won't until i see you struggling to live and begging me to spare you."

"Nice dreams i would say"

"And i will make it turn into reality. I would make you beg me."

She turned back and left the corridor, he coulf hear her heel's sound slowly fading as she left.

She was walking down the stairs to the second exit door when she heard some voices coming from the room. She stopped right there and tried to listen to the conversation carefully.

"Another l/n and kaneshiro has entered the battlefield now." A deep voice said. "I wonder how will you kill those two, boss. They seems quite strong." Another man's voice was heard. "If they are the lioness and wolf then i am also a hyena. Let's see how much they  could run. In the end I will be the one to devour them like their parents."

Her eyes widened and her blood started to boil. The urge of killing the murderer of her parents grew even more but she knew this is not the right time for it. Tears started to fill her eyes just thinking about the horrifying incident that happened years ago. She wanted to see those people suffer the same way her parents did.

Unknowingly the tears started to roll down her eyes. She accidentally hit the vase beside her and brokr it into pieces. "Who's there?" A loud grunt was heard.

Suddenly she felt someone's cold hands pulling her, it was luca's. He covered her mouth so she could not make any sound and hold onto her carefully as if she was a fragile piece of glass.

Marcus came out of the room looking here and there not finding anyone's presence. "Check each side of this manor and find whoever eavesdrop here." He ordered with a voice filled with anger.

He tip toed and dragged her to a room with him. "Do you really want to commit suicide?" He asked sighing in relief but she was too shocked to say a thing at that time. 'Kaneshiro was not the one who killed my parents..' she looked at him with teary eyes.

Shee looked helpless the way she looked at him which made his heart ache even more. He came closer her and place his hands on her cheek, surprisingly his hands weren't cold but warm.

She was surprised for a moment when he warmly wiped the tear off her cheeks. "Do you really want the appear weak in front of your enemy?" He said trying to tease her but she remain silent and he knew something was wrong. "I heard what he said.." he said with guilt in his voice.

"So we were chasing the wrong person after all this time huh..." he chuckled at themselves. "I need your help..." she muttered slowly, "what?" He looked quite confused. "I need your help... to destroy Marcus hanakoi." She had anger in her eyes.

He was left speechless, "your revenge is mine too, i will totally avenge our parents." He said while patting her back. He offer his hand for handshake, "we are a team from today onwards, Miss l/n." He said and she accepted the deal.

"You better not betray me kaneshiro."

"I will surely won't."