INTRODUCTION.

And life will never be the same. Even when you get her back. Hell leaves it's mark.
JEAN VALENTINE

HYSTERIA.

It is strange— the way it happened.

They are royalty from a powerful family. Circe doesn't come between them necessarily— at least not on purpose. It happened in this order:

Rhaenyra falls in love with her.
Daemon follows — as he has followed Rhaenyra into all things.

The Targaryens are larger than life. Gods, to a degree. Made and built to ride and rule over dragons. It makes sense, really. It makes sense that they would fall for her, and she for them, and for the gods to smite whoever thinks otherwise.

Because she's like them. Same battle-tough skin. Same absurd stamina in all the ways it counts. It takes Rhaenyra's breath away to watch Circe fight, to watch her bring people to her knees with her fists and her unparalleled aim. And most importantly, to watch Daemon pin her down during fights of their own.

          Few have fought against Daemon Targaryen and lived. Even fewer have bested Daemon. But Circe has come close to victory multiple times— slicing through skin and steel with such ease it seems unhuman.

And perhaps she isn't. There are tales of members of House Damaris disappearing into the night, emerging as the black panthers that roam their lands. These rumours were forgotten once Viserys Targaryen took it upon himself to discover the truth, capturing Circe and torturing her until she showed her true form. Though this was stopped by the Rogue Prince himself, who parades the scar he earned that day with a proud gleam in his eyes.

          Circe Damaris nearly died that day. Daemon remembers her being rushed out of his arms into her home and that once she reemerged, she was something else. Too sharp. A bunch of petals on a thorned vine. Spitting and quick to anger. Yet still ridiculously pretty.

          Love can destroy kingdoms but it may not be enough to pull Circe out from the darkness she's surrounded herself in. Rhaenyra and Daemon have to race against time to save her, especially when they realise she's been planning something big. Something with absolutely devastating consequences.

( ... WILL YOU HAVE TO TEAR ME APART? )

 WILL YOU HAVE TO TEAR ME APART? )

Circe Damaris / God Killer

LET THEM HATE,SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

LET THEM HATE,
SO LONG AS THEY FEAR.

Daemon Targaryen / Rogue Prince

WE LOVE YOU. END THIS NOW BEFORE
YOU CAN NEVER BE LOVED AGAIN.

Rhaenyra Targaryen / Dragon Queen

FOR EVERY BACK, THERE IS A KNIFE.

&&&
Cirus Damaris / Father of House Damaris
Cronos Damaris / Son of the Panther
Cienna Damaris / Lady Venom
Cain Damaris / Beloved Brother

WARNING + DISCLAIMER
mentions + descriptions of gore, violence,
explicit language, trauma, typical asoiaf incest between the targaryens. i do not own the house of the dragon or asoiaf, all rights go to George R. R. Martin and Ryan Condal. I do however own any dialogue / characters that do not appear in the books / show.

DEDICATIONS
to the best people to ever exist, with warm hearts. you will never regret talking to them.
diorwidow mnroes aurunium baerology

MESSAGE FROM MAURI
woweee this took so much energy from me. i obviously don't support incest irl, but have decided to include daemon + rhaenyra since they are a canon couple and are literally the hottest pair. Circe Damaris is your average angry + self destructive brunette. I'm so so excited to see where this goes but I am currently doing Biology Maths Psychology for A-level and am feeling the STRESS rn. hope everyone is well and taking care of themselves! act 1 coming soon!

HOTD © MAURI