Harbringer vs Yaksha

"Who are you?"

Xiao says as he summons his mask again.

"None of your business......"

"Very well, all you need are horns and you're fitting enough to be a demon."

Ronan could only scoff at Xiao's words.

"You're the one with horns, so technically you're the demon."

"It's a mask you idio-"

But Xiao is cut off as Ronan throws his lance at him, he dodges it by a millisecond as it blows up a part of one of the mountains around them.

"Sorry but, I have timer on me right now so I gotta make this quick." Ronan says as his wings spread out.

"Rain"

Multiple projectiles fire at Xiao, he dodges all of them as dust and smoke cover his view.

"Tch."

Xiao looks around as he tries to spot Ronan. He notices heat coming from below as he jumps up, soon a pillar of fire erupts from where he stood, lighting up the area.

But he doesn't notice Ronan just behind him. He only notices the large glow of fire as he is sent crashing into the ground.

As he gets up a rain of flames and lightning crash at him completely destroying the landscape.

Luckily, Xiao manages to get out of the way just before the flame and lightning hit.

"Tch, guess this will be hard."

"Found you~"

Ronan says as he creeps up behind Xiao.

Xiao throws a punch at Ronan but is evaded, Ronan then knees Xiao which creates a small crack, he puts his hand into Xiao's face and pummels him into the ground.

But before he could unleash an attack Xiao slashes at Ronan's chest, wounding him.

"Damnit."

As he was planning his counter attack, Xiao lunges forward and then backward and then kicks Ronan back as he is sent crashing. But he wasn't done, Xiao jumps into the air as he does his signature move.

"Worthless!"

Xiao says as he plunges right at Ronan, all the spears impale him as he collapses.

"You got far, but a mere mortal cannot beat me, for I have slain demons and Gods."

Xiao says, but a blast of fire sends him tumbling down into the mountain.

"It's over Xiao! I have the high ground!"

"Hmph, you underestimate my power mortal."

"Don't try it!"

Xiao lunges forward tries and then jumps into the air, he plunges again as Ronan barely evades it. He throws his lance, but it is parried by Xiao. With the lance distracting Xiao, Ronan grabs him by his head and smashes him into the ground, but this time he doesn't let go. With his electro vision he throws him into a boulder. He conjures a flaming spiral sword and readies for one final attack.

He takes a deep breath and says.

"Midnight Eclipse"

One singular slash followed by multiple explosions. As the dust cleared there was a figure visible in the dust and smoke.

"Not giving up are you?"

Ronan lunged forward and unleashed a barrage of punches that were infused with Electro and with his Delusion.