Chapter 0 - Boredom

Start from the beginning

Rimuru : ( OOOO... I like it, We should go with that. Might sneak a picture too.)

<<For now, Master should focus in his work to wait for Guy Crimson to call you>>

Rimuru : "YOSH"

//< The Ice Continent >\\

Outside the main continent, in the middle of the ocean is a mountain, entirely made of Ice, Climate is cruel and unforgiving. For its master wishes not for any weaklings co cross his sight.

In the middle of the Island is a gigantic beautiful castle of ice. in the top is a balcony currently occupied by 4 people. Three female and one male. Two maids and a ruler with his partner

Guy : "UUUGH... , why is it so BORING!"

Velzard : "You've been like this ever since your little game ended. Why don't you try to find a different hobby, and stop being a baby."

Guy : "Don't be so cold to me Velzy, It's not my fault the little slime had to come in and ruin the fun."

Velzard : "Don't you think you should has Rimuru how has he been doing? I mean he is a former human with a very limited life span. Should he not be bored crazy? If not then he probably has something to do that you don't."

Guy : "You know I don't like the little brat. Ever since I found out he played a trick on me with the souls. I think he has always something in mind, I need to be wary when making such request to not owe him a favor afterwards."

Velzard : "Oh ye, since you cant force him like you can almost everyone else. Because he is stronger than you. And he may also want payback for those times you sexually harassed him"

Guy : "UGH! FUCK YOU!"

Velzard :" Oh ye I also found out what he's been doing to get out of his boredom"

Guy : "Oh really? What is it?"

Velzard : "...."

Guy : "Cmon, tell me already!"

Velzard : "Hmmm..."

Guy : "Uuugh... I guess you want to paly the devil's game. Alright what do you want?"

Velzard : "I don't want anything."

Guy : "What's the deal already!"

Velzard : "The deal is... You must do whatever the slime thinks for a favor. You must accept whatever he proposes. And I'll tell you what you want to hear during Walpurgis."

Guy : "Why do I feel like this is going to go really bad really fast. Do you have a deal with the slime bastard?!"

Velzard : "Its just an offer, take it or leave it."

Guy : "Fine, HOW BAD COULD IT BE ANYWAY, that dumbass wont be able to think of anything beforehand anyway"

Velzard : "Alright a deals a deal, and you got one."

Guy : (Tch, I hope this goes well...)

The deal between the True Ice Dragon Velzard and Lord of Darkness, The First Demon Lord, Primordial Demon Rogue, Guy Crimson has been made. This deal will be later dubbed as the worst deal in demon history.

Guy : ( I'm gonna inform the bastard the moment Mizary gets there not a moment before so that he wont be able to think of anything.)

//< Tempest Capital City : "Rimuru" >\\

Shion : " Rimuru-Sama, Another stack of paperwork has been delivered right now!"