I sat on my Vespa , And Was about to drive away when I heard a voice , I was dying to ....

" Hey Ms.Beautiful "

And trust me all those butterflies The Bollywood often talked about came back , as if telling Me I am going in a wrong direction With Marrying Aarav, but I need to calm down my horses I think, Guessing I'm getting way too involved with this person Staring at me .

" Hey " I replied back looking how good he looked even in his joggers and a v cut tee.

" I didn't knew you were here , or else " He smiled at me

" Or else " I asked smirking, I like getting involved in a banter with this person in front of me .

" Or else I would not have gone to see my girlfriend" he spoke in a dead serious tone and I was shocked ,He was engaged was he ? Then why the hell was I not informed

" Oh " I whispered not really knowing what else to speak

" Yeah , She is such a sweetheart, Sweet , Innocent and Sexy " He smirked and I knew my face lost all the colours, because I know how transparent it was.

" Good to know , I should leave " I spoke.
" Why! Won't you like to meet her " he asked and I didn't knew what to respond but before I could he sat down on my Vespa , keeping his hands on my shoulder and I felt this simple gesture would leave me wanting more

" What the hell " I exclaimed.

" You just swore , din't you , anyways my girlfriend is a little old fashioned, she doesn't like this so make sure you don't swear at least in front of her Ms.Beautiful " he spoke and gestured me to start which I obliged nevertheless.

We stopped in front of another home, Home ! A sweet simple and elegant home it was just two streets from where he lived and I wondered why were we here but before I could ask he got down and asked me to park the Vespa and once I was done I knew we were storming inside.

" Hey! It's not right to barge in someone's home like this " I protested the idea but he ignored my words and the next I knew we were in front of a lady, maybe 65 or more in age , with a spectacle rested on her nose and a rudraksha necklace in her hands, I am not an atheist but I never believed so strongly in this , maybe she is his fiance's mother .

" Hey Sweetheart" he has spoke and I looked at him in shock , I mean how could he just call her sweetheart but the next I saw her opening her eyes and she smiled.

" Hey Sexy ! Wasn't it just a few minutes ago you left , and Oh My My who is this beside you, don't tell you already found my replacement" she spoke and he laughed walking towards her and kissing her forehead and bending to touch her feet.

Such a simple gesture it was but it was Something very pure for me , I always wished To have a life partner Who respected elders , But why the hell I thought that way I had no idea.

" Namaste " I had whispered joining my hands and smiled at her.

" That's not Possible, How could I find a replacement for you sweetheart" Sidharth had laughed and this was the exact laughter I could hear all day long I swear.

" Ms..... I mean Shehnaaz She is My Dadi , Or I would say the girlfriend I just mentioned " He winked and My God I thought I lost a part of my heart to them , The way they laugh has stolen my heart and seeing them there was this envy in my heart, Why couldn't I see my Dadi ever but that's something that wasn't in my hands.

" She is fun" I spoke once we came out after one and a half hour, Yes it was 9:30 and I realised I need to be back home, although there was none waiting for me here but My Father has always made it clear to be back by a certain time.

" She is , She is Suffering from CLL , I know she is just gonna stay for a few years, months or maybe days but she really makes sure I'm happy , and so does I , I guess " he shrugged but surprisingly I could understand the pain behind his words .

You know what diary I didn't knew what should I say to comfort him but there was this unknown urge in me to let him know I am there , I would be till the time I am married off , maybe even after that if he wants.

Would that make me a cheater ? No I don't think, I can have my own share of friends right so I did what I would have done with Aadhya and Nitya .
Aadhya and Nitya my Roommates back there in Bangalore, I am in love with both of them you know.
Anyways I hugged him, there was nothing romanticised but it was the most intimate hug for me.

"Ms. Beautiful You need to go " he had whispered like a gentleman I know he is but I had other plans .

" Would you like joining me for dinner " I have asked and here I'm after spending best 3 hours from the time I came back home from Bangalore, we ate icecream too and this time it was him who drove my Vespa and I enjoyed it .

I so wish to message him saying Thankyou for the evening but I guess I still do not have his number but wait there's a message that just popped on my screen .

" Would you like Joining me for a coffee tomorrow Sana "
--Aarav this side.

And I know I need to stop myself before it's too late

" Sure , 6:00 pm Cafe Coffee Day I guess "

Love
I don't know but I really don't wanna right Ms. Beautiful this time.
So Until we meet again
Sana

*

**

I have no words, Those 3 hours I remember in a haze but other than that I had no idea ....
She never told me that her Mother fixed her a relation or else I would have tried myself from falling for her but I guess Some things are never planned, just the way My meeting with her on the train wasn't planned and neither did those beautiful hours she just mentioned about , My Dadi .....
Okay I really don't know if I should trust you to let you in , but she was my world, but as said no can be a permanent partner to you Nd so was she , Not immortal but still there for me in every thin and thick , when she left me I knew I am not alone, because she made sure I realise I have fallen.....
Let it be I want to know it from her point of view, Hope you will understand, I really don't wanna speak something else , See I would really want you to respect what we had, it was pure , as pure as water, the air , the sand , the sky and the fire.
She was my soul A beautiful chaotic Soul but I know was mine.
As she said She was Sana to many but She was my Ms. Beautiful.

🤍

I hope the chapter was worth a read.

P.S. I'm really disappointed, even after it trended #3 SidNaaz for a day that made me happy but there were only 50 votes even after 300 reads...
Are you not liking it , I know this might not be of many people likes but please I really would appreciate if you be honest with me, I'm trying to be regular too but if this continues I guess I would really loose whatever is left in me to write.

If you are reading please do let me know how is it and please touch the star icon .
Not wanted to be rude but the delay because Even on the updates you all ask the vote count hardly crosses 100 even on Beautifully Theirs, it matters , if you are writers you maybe knowing how does it feel.
Not saying to do comment for appraisal but as a critics you can right just let me know where am I lagging

Sorry if any of you felt bad
Love
Aaradhya
🤍