After sometime a peon came. He handed me an envelope and left. I opened the envelope and  was surprised . There was a chocolate and a fresh red rose. I picked the rose and smell it. There was also a note saying '' 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦. ❤❤''

I smiled seeing this. She can really make me happy with her little gesture. So I texted her, 'I forgive you ishu 😊😊 and thanks ❤❤. '

Ishita's pov

Today's morning was great. I went to office and sit in my desk. Then Rahul ask, 'Ishita ,yesterday I saw you getting on a expensive car.who was that? '

Oh no. He saw me getting on in ansh's car. Thank god he couldn't recognize the car.
Me- it was a friend.

Then We started working on the basic presentation that we are going to show to the CEO today.

Well it's all just eyewash. Our confidential and important project is going well. But nobody knows about it.

Suddenly my phone pinged with adi's msg. I open to see he sent me a photo. Seeing the photo, I burst out laughing. Ansh was in his half showering condition. His hair and body is covered with soap foam. But he was looking so sexy 🔥🔥.

I replied, 'well done major adi 🤣🤣'.

𝘼𝙙𝙞- but I made a mistake.
In excitement I told him that it was your plan.
I am sorry bhabhi. 🥺🥺

Me- it's okay Adi. I will manege.

Later I went to the meeting room and take my seat. Ansh entered and our eyes locked for few seconds but he averted his  eyes. I think he is angry at me.

In the whole meeting frequently I looked at him but he never for once glance at me. My blood boiled when I saw jiya ogling at my ansh. But I controlled myself.

After the meeting I msged ansh. He told me that I have to do something make him happy. But what should i do. An idea clicked in my mind. I went out of the office and bought a chocolate. When I was coming back I saw a man selling roses. I bought a fresh red rose.

I went to my desk and write a note. I put all of them in a big envelope and sent it to ansh by a peon. After some time I got a msg from ansh.

'I forgive you ishu 😊😊 and thanks❤❤'.

I smiled widely and Reena asked, 'why are you smiling like a love sick puppy? Wait a minute do you love someone. I saw a rose and chocolate in your hand when you were coming. Tell me now'.

'It's just a meme and I don't love anyone.The chocolate and rose I bought for myself.I am going to get myself a coffee'.

Reena-'get one for me too'.

I nodded and went to the room where the coffee machine is kept for all. At first I made myself a coffee and took a sip. Ahhhh  it calm my nerves. I was making Reena's coffee as she like it with more sugar.

I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned and a shrike escape my mouth. I put the cup on the counter and checked if anyone is around.

'Ansh, you scared me. '

He said nothing but walked towards me and I started walking back untill my back hit the counter.He caged me between him and the counter.

'Ansh, what are you doing? Anyone can come in. '

Ansh- well this is my office. And for your first question I am impressed by your efforts to make me happy. You made me happy with your small gestures. So I thought of rewarding you. '

'What reward? ', I asked confusingly.

He lean down and kissed my both cheeks. I froze and red hue appeared on my cheeks and neck.

Ansh- well one is your reward and other one is the return of yesterday. And I am going for a client meeting in a restaurant. So bye.

With that he left taking my cup, leaving me completely red. I take Reena's coffee and went from there. I gave Reena her coffee .

Reena- hey ishita, are you ok? Why are you so red?

Me -I am fine Reena. It's just some allergy. It will be fine in some time. Don't worry.

She said ok . I excuse myself and went to the washroom. I saw my reflection in the mirror. My whole face was red. I blushed hard recalling our moment. I wash my face with water to reduce the redness.

Coming to my desk I heard jiya saying,
'You know I saw CEO was looking at me. I heard he is a bachelor. I think he likes me. ' and smiled shyly.

I felt puking by looking at her face. Hello madam, he is going to engaged to me . I want to say but refrain. This bitch can say whatever she want but Ekansh is only mine. After some time I left for home.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10.

𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 ⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓