Chapter 1 : Lava and Lemonade are hiding something...

Hi, I'm Milk, yes it's me, anyways, I've been wanting to discuss something for a while... what your surprised I'm speaking? Well since you came all the way from YouTube, I might as well tell you why you don't hear my beautiful voice that much, it's because I'm extremely nervous, and not a fan of major social interaction! Haha!... No I'm just kidding, I made a deal with someone a long time ago, and I can't break a promise. Wait no it was extreme trauma, No that's not it... you'll never know. All you need to know is I don't talk, don't, not cant. But I can type.

That's why I made this blog! Anyways, over the past week I've observed Lava acting differently towards lemonade, instead of his usual anger and intolerance, who would've guess he'd show patience and respect, is he crushing hard or down bad simping?
My weeks observations:

Monday - Lemonade tells everyone how great they are, Lava ignores and tells her to shut up.

Tuesday - Lemonade tells everyone how great they are, Lava ignores and asks her to stop

Wednesday - Lemonade tells everyone how great they are, Lava ignores

Thursday- Lemonade tells everyone how great they are, Lava hears what she has to say

Friday - Lemonade tells everyone how great they are, Lava gives his thanks and moves on

Saturday - Lemonade tells everyone how great they are, Lava returns the compliment

Sunday - Lemonade gives everyone a high five, Lava gives her a hug instead and they both get flushed beat red.

End of observations

See what I'm saying?! He's totally bonkers for Lemonade, not to mention there names both start with a L, which has to mean somethjng right? Something to do with Zodiac Signs or Birth Stones? I think...

I mean, as of late Lava has become indifferent to lemonade again, did she say something??? That's so random. It seems I'll forever be left in the dark on this. Oh well, better luck next time.