Her ass is pressed up against the man's front, his hands running up her thighs a little too high as she grinds on him. She's moving her hips in circles as her hands run up into the random guy's hair, and this shouldn't make my blood boil. This shouldn't make me fucking pissed, but it is.

It's not until the guy tries to move his hands up farther that Sienna attempts to move away from him. The guy continues to hold her against him, not letting her move, and the panic that sets off in Sienna's eyes is all I need to see before I'm storming across the dance floor to them.

I'm seeing red from how pale Sienna's face is. The terror in her eyes, as she tries to move out of his grasp, sets a rage off inside of me that I didn't know I had. "Get the fuck off of her," I seethe and push him backward, the security in the club already heading over to us from the gasp of the surrounding crowd. "You don't get enough pussy so you have to force yourself on someone? You fucking prick."

I would beat him into oblivion, but Sienna is shaking from head to toe, her face still pale, and tears streaming down her cheeks. She looks... traumatized. And not to say that what just happened to her wasn't scary, because it was, but this reaction is...severe. Almost like something more happened.

"Sienna." I bend my head down to catch my gaze with hers, snapping her out of whatever she was just thinking about. "Come on, let's get you out of here."

I'm not sure whether or not to touch her, but she moves against my side, so I wrap an arm around her shoulder and lead us outside. The July heat slaps us both in the face, but there's a slight wind that makes it feel like Antarctica compared to the club.

We only make it halfway down the street before Sienna spins around and wraps her arms tight around my waist, nuzzling her head into my chest to let out her sobs. "T-thank you," she cries, and my stomach balls up into a tight knot from her pain.

I hug her close, burying my head into her hair and squeezing her until I feel like she's getting the comfort she needs. Her body is shaking like a leaf, so I hug her tighter until the shaking slows up and her breathing starts to become more regular.

I'm not sure how long we've been standing here holding one another when she finally pulls away, still shaking slightly, and wipes at the remainder of her tears.

"Are you okay?" I finally ask.

"I just w-want to go home," she replies, "and I don't want to talk about it, okay? I don't want to talk about anything."

"Okay," I say and pull my phone out of my pocket, "let me call my driver for you."

Eyes frantic, she looks at me like a deer in headlights. "Can you please come with me? I-I know what we said tonight, and I know it's weird for me to ask, but Riley is away visiting her parents, and Carmen is with Archer, so I don't want to bother her, but I can't be alone right now. I can't. I...I don't have anyone else."

Her voice cracks, and it's like my heart is being ripped open from the inside out. To see this normally feisty, independent woman be so...broken is making me break, too.

"I'll come with you, Sienna," I reassure her without a second thought. Like I don't even have to think twice about it. "Fuck the contract and the deals tonight, okay? It's fine. This will just be a friend helping out a friend. Not a client."

She nods, not even mentally able to make a snide remark at that as she allows me to call my driver to pick us up. Her driver is all the way on the Upper East Side, so mine is closer.

Robert arrives in less than five minutes, giving me an odd glance when we both climb in the backseat. I have never taken a woman in this car twice with me before, and Robert, who is normally great at being expressionless, can't hide the shock from his eyes as I give him her address.