.5

"Its so sweet, knowing that you love me" <3

______________________

3rd POV:
Today was and important day. Well not really, but to Y/N it was. To every teenage girl going to North denver high it was.

The dance. The one night every girl feens over, daydreaming about who would be there, or what would happen.

Y/N sat in her room with her older sister, Bella trying to shove on a pair of overly exspensive 3 inch heels.

They hurt like hell but beauty is pain, right?

"My baby sister is all grown up now." Bella fake pouted placing her hands on her chest dramatically.

"You look beautiful Y/N" she smiles warmly pulling Y/N into a hug, making sure not to mess up her makeup.

"Thanks Bells. Im kinda nervous but it'll be fine. Right?" Y/N says anxiously, fluffing out her dress.

"Of course! Dont stress it okay? Have fun." The girl says reasuring her younger sister.

The door bell rings and Y/N practically cracks her neck to look at it.

"Thats probably Bruce. I should go." She says grabbing her purse and hugging her sister goodbye.

Your dress😻:

Bruce's POV:I ring the doorbell and stand nervously at her door, waiting for it to open

Bruce's POV:
I ring the doorbell and stand nervously at her door, waiting for it to open.

I can hear commotion from behind the door of which sounds like Y/N talking to her sister.

I tighten my grasp on the bouquet of roses in my hands and clench my jaw. What am I so scared of? Its just Y/N..

Finally, the door swings open and Y/N stands in the frame.

She looks like a goddess.

"I- you- you look lovely, Y/N." I spit out looking away.

"So do you. Black suits you." She smiles, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks. This is for you by the way." I say holding out the bouquet for her to take.

"Aw Bruce you didnt have to. You're so sweet" she says reaching for the flowers.