Introduction

Royal University is a kind of university that exclusive only for the rich, successful and influential families. That university is a palace-like structure. If you see it in front of you, you will think that a royal blood lives in there. Once you enrolled in there, you'll be a Royalty—treated as a Princess and Prince and also be called as one.

        But the odd thing is... there's a clash.

        There's a clash of royalties in Royal University. Princes vs. Princesses.

        Royal University is like a place of hell for the princesses and ordinary girls because princes ruled there. And when we say 'ruled', they ruled, and you must obey their commands. If you are a girl you, it'll be your downfall.

        There are two groups and others who will prove that everything around you is important and have matters.

        Just like Royal University's wanted to tell.

        "Everyone must treat equal. How low and high you are. How ugly and pretty you are. How small and tall you are. How poor and rich you are. How thin and fat you are. You deserve to be respected and love. Don't underestimate anyone."

#SayNoToBullying

*~*~*

        What would happen to the princesses kung araw-araw nalang inaabuso at inaapi sila ng mga prinsepe?

        Everyday princesses are crying and bullied—Letting the princes abuse them.

        While the princes are enjoying to bully the princesses and to show them that they deserved to be treated in that way.

        It's really unbelievable. You thought guys will protect ladies but in their case, they're not.

        There are 'reasons' why clash started.

        While clash is still happening.

        May tatlong prinsesa ang gustong lumaban at gustong wakasin ang clash o ang kademonyohang na nangyayari sa Royal University.

        Madaming paraan para makawala sa impyernong paaralan pero mas pinili nilang manatili para ipaglaban ang karapatan.

They are called as The Legendary Princesses or TLP:

        Princess Danna Evangeline Yu- Sassy Princess. She's maarte, matalino, and fashionista.

        Princess Lolly Ann Rollins- Mean Princess. She's maldita, mainitin ang ulo, and sadista.

        Princess Bella Rose Rivas- Silly Princess. She's palabiro, maiyakin and makulit.

        Silang tatlo ay mga amazona at ubod ng kagandahan.

        They want to defeat...

        The Master Princes or TMP:

        Prince Mark Andrew Koch- Cold Prince. He's cold-hearted, suplado and bipolar.

        Prince Kevin George Astute- Casanova Prince. He's babaero, and manloloko.

        Prince Joseph Paul Brown- Bad Prince. He's maldito, pasaway and bully.

        Prince Dexter Thomas- Serious Prince. He's seryoso, tahimik and matalino.

        Silang apat ang namumuno DAW ng Royal University, their families are in highest ranks of the most wealthy families. So they are called 'masters' instead of 'princes'.

        Kaya nga lang. walang laban ang TLP dahil kulang sila. Kahit anong laban nila, naooverpower sila. Niwala man silang 'success' na masasabi. 'Di nila mapanindigan na matatalo nila ang mga master ng mga prinsipe.

        But...

        May isang 'amazona' na babae na akala mong pinagsama-sama na mga katangian ng TLP at isang ampon ng 'pinakamayamang pamilya' ng Pinas ay nagtransfer sa Royal University.

        She decided to join dahil nakikita rin niya ang kanyang sarili sa mga prinsesa o babae na inaapi.

        Her name is Princess Elliana May Walton and she's The Fierce Princess.

        Dahil equal na ang dami ng myembro ng magkabilang grupo.

        GREAT CLASH has BEGUN!

        Saan kayo, TLP o TMP?

        This is going to have a great battle!

        Elliana vs. Andrew

        Danna vs. Kevin

        Lolly vs. Joseph

        Bella vs. Dexter

        Sino kaya ang MAJORITY WINS?

        Sino ang MANAKNOCK-OUT?

        May TAMBALAN ba mabubuo?

        Hanggang sa huli ba'y magkaaway pa ba?

        Magkaibigan?

        O Magka-ibigan?

        Does the Clash will over?

        I guess, we can't answer that... for now.

        REMEMBER!!

        "Girls don't need a crown to be a Princess."

        Same with boys :)

---