Rindou raised an eyebrow of suspicion.

"And what got you smiling?"

Violetta locked eyes with her lover, his gaze growing soft and his hard exterior melting away like softened chocolate. She gave him a soft almost shy smile when she answered:

"You."

Rindou let out a content sigh as Violetta came closer to his heated face. Every part of him belonged to her: his mind, his body, his heart and moments like these truly reinforced that notion.
He looked away as Violetta's giggle spilled from her brown lips, making his heart beat to the pace of the upbeat song playing. She sat down flushed against him.

"Me huh? Why me?"

"Because you're so beautiful Rinny."

Rindou truly thought he was the luckiest man in the whole universe. Violetta took his hand gently and he turned his head back to face her, and god did these dim lights make her look akin to the goddess of beauty herself.

He cupped her cheek, the rough pad of his thumb rubbing over her cheek tenderly. Violetta was such a sight for sore eyes, so pretty. He kissed her lips softly before pulling away with a lovesick grin plastered upon his face.

"Do you wanna dance baby girl?

"Mhm!"

The pair stood up, Violetta holding onto Rindou's hand for dear life. They walked onto the crowded dance floor and immediately a song Violetta adored came on. She let go of Rindou's hand, beginning to dance to the slow and sensual song. Rindou, out of habit, slipped behind her and put his hands on her waist to guided her

Rindou was surprisingly a very good dancer, this fact that Violetta saw as her duty to brag about. He always started out shy, glided to Violetta but as time went on he loosened up.

They were currently dancing to an upbeat song, both sweating and smiling. Violetta's arms were over Rindou's shoulder's as she swayed her hips to the rhythm and Rindou's hands on her hips as his feet moved to the beat of the song.

"Rinny can we get a drink? Dancing makes me thirsty."

Violetta asked as she let go of Rindou to pull down her skirt. Rindou smiled softly and nodded, leading her to the bar.

Rindou knew the bartender, a young woman in her early 20s that had a small thing for him that he ignored. He was bound to Violetta purely by his love alone.

"Hey, Sayren can I get a vodka shot and a redbull."

Violetta didn't see the way Rindou's words came out in a mumble and how he was avoiding eye contact with the bartender. However, she did notice the way Sayren was looking at Rindou.
Her eyes seemed to sparkle and her full pink lips were curved up into a smile, the flutter of her lashes almost made Violetta roll her eyes.

"Of course, anything for you Rindou. Who might this be on your arm? Never seen her around."

Rindou groaned softly, Violetta's squeezing his hand softly. She flashed a sweet smile, her breast bouncing as she leaned over the counter.

"I'm his girlfriend, Violetta! It's so nice to meet you Sairen."

"It's Sayren."

The bartender commented as she placed both drinks on the bar with a slight splash. Violetta was confused because she was sure that's what she said.

"That's what she fucking said, let's go honey bunny. Want you to enjoy your drink in peace."

Rindou downed his shot, his hand on the small of Violetta's back tucked into his pocket and pulled out 2000 yen and slammed it down on the counter. He stood up and began to walk away with his Vi in toe holding her drink.

It was rare for her to see Rindou angry (that was in part because she could never make him angry herself). As she sat in his lap sipping her RedBull she felt his vice like grip on her thigh, oblivious to the stares from Shion and Shuji.

"Rin? You okay?"

Rindou gave her a half hearted smile and a soft kiss to her temple. His lavender eyes stared back into her brown pools, his own swirling with a mix of anger and disdain. From Sayren, to Hanma and Shion staring down his girlfriend. It all annoyed him to the point he was nearly overcome by a blinding rage; his temper when it came to his beloved being extremely too short.

"I'm okay baby, just a little tired is all."

His habit of grumbling was poor choice in such a loud place, but Violetta still managed to hear him.

"Wanna go to your place? S' hot in here yeah?"

Violetta may have been a bit dumb and spacey, but she knew Rindou.

"You sure you wanna go? I know you wanna dance more."

Violetta smiled at her pretty gapped smile, making Rindou feel like he was going to melt.

"Yeah! Wanna be alone with you, we can finish what we were going to start."

Her nail dragged on his chest slowly, Rindou smiling like a fool.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

The tension around the two was thick and undeniable, it was like it appeared suddenly. Even Izana who was sitting not too far from them could smell the lust radiating off of their bodies.

Violetta stood up, her skirt riding up and barely showing her panties but she quickly fixed that. Her and Rindou held eye contact as he stood up.

"Let's go honey bunny."

They didn't even say goodbye to their friends.