9

"Get away from me" i said in a whisper and he did as I said but he looked disappointed. "Nothing is going to fix what you did to me" i said and I saw a single tear stream down his face. "Please Ella at least let me try" he pleaded, "don't tell mum and dad" I whispered and he reached out to touch me but waited. I gave a small nod and he gently hugged me, his hand gently rubbed my back soothing me. "Wanna watch a movie in my room and have chocolate ice cream?" I looked at him nodding and he got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my bear and went into Tyler's room sitting on his bed. I grabbed the blanket from the side wrapping it around me as he sat beside me. I laid on my side and curled up against him as he rubbed my back, "comfy?" He asked and I nodded back smiling as we watched my favourite comfort movie the princess bride. "Hey I wanted to talk to you about something" Tyler said and I looked up at him, "yes?" I asked and he brushed his finger through my hair. "Tomorrow I want to drive you to school and walk in with you" he said sounding nonchalant, "I'd love that Tyler I really would" I said and I hugged him tightly. "This is gonna sound so weird but do you wanna sleep here tonight and watch movies all night?" He asked and I nodded. "I promise I'll change for you" he whispered kissing my forehead and he hugged me tightly. "Promise?" I asked and he gently grabbed my hand and intertwined our pinkies, "I pinky promise" he said smiling at me.

The next morning, I woke up in Tyler's bed and he was still asleep, I took my bear and left his room to get dressed and ready for school. I put on a pair of black tights with an white ribbed tank top, i applied colour corrector and concealer to my bruises on my arms and put on my cardigan. I applied a small amount of make up and put on my boots before grabbing my bag and going to the door. "Hey where are you going?" Tyler asked as he came out rubbing his eyes, "school" I said and he yawned. "Just wait I'll drop you off" he said and i shook my head, "c'mon I'll drop you off at school, i want to be with you" he said and i gave in. 15 minutes later Tyler came down the hall ready for school, I made my way to the car and hoped in the passenger seat. "Relax" Tyler said as he started the car, "how do i know your not going to do something?" I asked and he sighed as he left the drive way. We drove down the road and I looked out the window.

When we reached the school gates I watched all the students hanging out with their friends, "you're going to be hanging out with me just the two of us" Tyler said and I looked at him with a surprised look. "No you don't have to do that I'm happy sitting under my normal spot" i said and he shook his head, "you're not sitting on your own" he said. "Well I'm not sitting with your friends" i said and he nodded, "fine we'll sit in your normal spot together" he said and I got out of the car and so did he. "Hey Ella" I turned around looking at Tyler and he took a step towards me as my back was against the car door, "I'm sorry" he said as he kissed my forehead. "It's fine Tyler" I said and he shook his head, "it's not fine that I was a complete ass to you" he said as he rubbed my arm.

"Well prove to me that you can change" i said and she nodded, "I'll try my hardest" he said with a smile. "Don't you have lacrosse training?" I asked and he groaned, "I do but if you want me to skip it to hang out with you I would" he said and I smiled. "I like that" I said and we walked to my usual spot where I sit and Tyler rested his head on my lap as he laid down on the grass, "comfy?" I asked and he nodded closing his eyes. "Isn't the winter dance coming up soon?" I asked and he opened his eyes, "yea" he said and I went back to my phone. "You going?" He asked and I shook my head, "no one's asked me and I hate the way dresses look on me" i said and I reached up to poke my cheek.

"I've seen you in a dress before back in senior year" he said and i rolled my eyes at him, "you actually looked beautiful" he said and I was surprised at his choice of words. "Says the one who made me cry and said I was ugly" I whispered and he looked upset, "know and I'm sorry about that I really am" he said. "I tell you what how about you come with me to the dance" he said and I looked at him wide eyed, "I'm sure you'd prefer a cheerleader" I said and he sighed. "No I want to go with you, you're my little sister and I want you to come with me to the dance" he said and it made my heart melt at how sincere he was. "Okay then I accept" I said and he chuckled with a smile on his face. "You'll look beautiful at that dance" he said poking my cheek to which I poked his back.