✔︎«𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲||𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈»

Start from the beginning

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬:

"Are we there yet?"

My vision was currently being restricted by a blindfold, I'm not sure where we were headed, but it must be somewhere far because I feel like I've been wearing this blindfold for hours.

"Almost just hold my hand and keep walking." I squeezed his hand as I realised the small embrace of our hands felt all the more warmer in this moment. I smiled as the grass grazed against my legs. Suddenly we stopped in our tracks and he let go of my hand, the small gesture that I'm used to somehow made my hands feel emptier than usual, the sound of fast flowing water was the only audible noise in this unfamiliar place.

"Fushiguro?" I called out his name and that's when two hands grazed my face and removed the blindfold off of my eyes. The sudden pierce of light and fuzzy surroundings made me confused, but when my eyes adjusted the scenery was beautiful. We were at a small cove, under the stars I could actually see them for once since we were far away from the bustling city and it's overwhelming lights. It was so whimsical I didn't know what to say.

"Well I'm glad you like it," Fushiguro stands next to me and looks up silently enjoying the stars as well, but then he broke the silence and continued, "You know that we're not only here for the view right?" I looked down at the small lake that had been formed and I looked at him to double check if he was joking or not. Before I could blink again Fushiguro jumped straight into the water, splashing me in the process.

"I'll get you for that!" taking off my shoes and socks and rolling up my trousers I ran into the small lake. The night air was filled with loud splashes of water and laughter from two teens enjoying time under the stars.

"Happy birthday [Name]..."

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

𝐊𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 • 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

P𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠:

"Noba, where's the red paint?"

Some people want to spend their birthdays partying others would prefer to do nothing indoors and have a quiet get together, but for this birthday Nobara decided to buy a giant canvas and do some outdoor painting. We were outside the canvas lying flat on the floor and we were covered in paint of all sorts of colours and amounts.