«𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢||𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮̄»

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

The sun light of the early morning was the only light source, dimly lighting my bedroom. I turned over and checked the time on my phone.

5:13am

'𝘜𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵---'

*𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨*

'Who's calling me this early in the morning?'

I looked at the caller ID, but it was from a number I didn't have saved nor recognised. I answered the call, but before I could question the person on the other end of the line I hear, little babbles.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭-'

"[𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌] 𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘐!!" Itadori yelled into the speaker, I completely woke up and almost had a heart attack in the process.

"𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪, 𝘈)𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳? 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉)𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

Before the teenager could respond I heard Nobara yell, "𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘛!"

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸...'

Long story short,somehow Gojo Satoru had managed to turn into a baby and now its up to me and the kids to look after him till he gets back to normal.

When you arrived at Fushiguro's dorm where they were hiding Gojo, you weren't expecting to see such a chaotic mess. The bed covers were all over the floor, Nobara was being held back by Itadori and she was death glaring little Gojo who was hiding behind Megumi.

"[𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌]!"

My eyes darted to the small, white headed toddler whose footsteps pattered against the wooden floorboard. He stopped at my feet, put his arms up and made grabby hands. I sighed not wanting to start off my day with a crying toddler in my ears, so I picked him up. The minute I had him in my arms he giggled and hid his face in my neck.