Relic Ideas

So, this is something I mentioned in the announcement, but I'm going to need more votes before I start to make the showing an entire chapter. What's the plan exactly? Well, that's where I'll try my hands on some things.

First off, yes. You, the reader, are going to get a relic. When and how are you gonna get the relic, that'll be known soon into the story. It can be through the logic of the Cyberpunk World or plot armor (still deciding on how it'll work). However, there are a few potential personality constructs. Pick which one you want.

A. Morgan Blackhand - Considered MIA, but there are a few ideas of where his fate can be. Reader and Morgan's relationship will be similar to how V and Johnny are. Rough start before getting to know each other better.

B. Adam Smasher - Alive, but not all cyborgs can keep every part of their personalities, and Arasaka is the Hellscape of Night City. Adam Smasher's Personality Construct might be a 180 due to the cyborg being the super killer of Night City. If Smasher saw himself, he would be impressed at Arasaka, but mad that they didn't let him control his own body.

C. Spider Murphy - Fate is unknown after the Nukes. Based on one of the Cyberpunk 2077 x Male Reader stories I read, the writing could be different for this one.

D. Pilar - He died, but because the reader is Isekai-based, Pilar's fate could be how the reader gets transported. Potentially giving Rebecca some comfort that Pilar is still alive.

These are the ideas I'm aiming for, but my mind will be changed. Still, curious about which would be a good idea. The vote will end the moment I finish the chapter.