"I can't believe we didn't know that he was a fake," Harry said softly. Claire looked over and saw that he looked troubled and his eyes were red.

"There's nothing any of us could do," Claire assured him. Her throat was still sore and she had a faint metallic taste, but the potions seemed to be working. Her body hurt a whole lot less than when she had woken up the night before.

"I thought you were dead when I saw you coming out of that chest with the real Mad-Eye," Harry murmured, not able to look at her.

"I thought I was going to die too," Claire admitted, her voice getting caught in her throat.

"Promise me that you won't die and I'll do the same," Harry suggested. "It's not fair to the world if only one twin dies, right? If we say it out loud, we'll be speaking it into existence."

"I promise I won't die," Claire said softly. "Where is everyone, by the way?"

"Probably with Dumbledore," Harry shrugged. "They were gone when I woke up. I know that's where Madam Pomfrey went."

The two were interrupted by the door slamming open. Claire and Harry both reached for their wands, but it was only Draco, his eyes wide and his hair wild. His whole demeanor changed when he saw Claire and he was at her side in an instant. His eyes showed that he was unsure of himself now that he was in front of her, especially with Harry right there, but he couldn't help rushing up there when he heard the rumors.

"They said you were dead," Draco choked out, sitting heavily in the chair beside her. He looked so relieved to see her that she gave him a reassuring smile.

"It takes a lot more than that to kill me," Claire joked.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked her. He was looking at the many bandages all over her body, many of which she didn't even know where there. She could faintly remember bumping into things when she was getting cursed, which would explain the cuts.

"I'm okay," Claire assured him. But she wasn't sure if she was. Physically, she was exhausted and in pain. And mentally she couldn't even comprehend what was happening.

"My father was there, wasn't he?" Draco asked softly, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, he was," Harry answered. Claire saw how confused the boy looked as he watched the blond in front of him.

"Sounds about right," Draco scoffed. "I told him it wasn't worth it. But he doesn't want my opinion."

"You're not him," Claire reminded him, grabbing his hand in a comforting gesture. Of course that was when Leo decided to come into the Hospital Wing, his eyes immediately going to their hands, making them separate quickly. Leo had brought her a vase of roses.

"I'm glad you're finally awake," Leo said, ignoring Draco as he sat down next to her on the other side.

"Thank you," Claire said softly as she accepted the vase. Leo gave her forehead a lingering kiss and then grabbed her hand as if to reassure himself that she was still there.

"Where are my flowers?" Harry joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Claire had a bit more of a traumatic night," Leo responded.

"I was asleep for most of it," Claire shrugged, wincing at the pain it caused her.

"Your cut reopened," Draco said worriedly. Claire was surprised that he hadn't left yet, especially since Leo was there and he wasn't exactly a fan of Harry.

"I didn't even know I had a cut there," Claire murmured. Her right shoulder had a deep indent where she had apparently bumped into something. Draco looked scared as her gown got covered in more blood. There were already a few stains from where she had bled the night before, and she was ready to change.