Yandere Ex Artist

Start from the beginning

I am not religious but I doubt quirky art is gonna cause the rapture. I walk into the building and...It's so clean. It's white, it's pristine. Just being here made me feel poor and dirty by comparision.

I hear someone taping on microphone as the feedback static beeps and a woman starts speaking.

"Welcome guests. The showing of Ms. Brook's First masterpiece that took two years, alot of funding and the passionate blood sweat and tears of the artist will be done in 5 minutes near the main hall."

Apparently this was the "lobby" there were alot of rich looking people here and all of them seem to be going towards the "Main hall"

The main hall is big. Much bigger than it needs to be. The voices of all the chatter echos through the main hall, if I was alone here I would've looked very lonely that's how large this room was.

There was a portrait covered with a sheet in the middle of the room. It was a big portrait, not big compared to the room but about 10 ft tall painting. No wonder people were excited to see it.

"Excuse me sir! You're one of the special guests please come to the front of the painting."Said the announcer woman pointing at me.

Everyone was looking at me with a stoic stone cold expression. No one seemed to have expressed any emotion whatsoever.

"Alright now, we'll reveal the Painting 'Loss of Love' By Ms. Brook in 3, 2 , 1!"

The sheet covering the dropped and it reveal a picture of... me...

Not just me, it was an extremely... Extremely detailed portrait of me.

Everyone started clapping while looking at me... I was scared. They weren't smiling, except the announcer lady.

Every freckle, every pore, every hair on my face in crystal detail. I could count the hairs on my eyelash or eyebrow. I could see the fibers of my iris. Masterpiece is truly the correct word for it... But how...

She couldn't have done this... At least not from memory. I started to panic. I didn't know what was going on my legs were shaking a bit. I started to walk away.

But before I could I was suddenly held in a choke hold. I couldn't see who was choking me!!

"Sleep! Sleep! Sleep! Sleep!"

The audience started to chant in unison and as my consciousness fade I could hear them audibly cheering at me finally going to sleep.

What just happened?

What did I do?

Was Brook behind this?

What's gonna happen to me now?

I heard a softer smoother version of Ave Maria. The quality of sound was beautiful... It sounded live. There was a smell of fruit like room fresher you only smell in expensive hotel rooms. I was blindfolded and tied while being held by someone strong but I wasn't gagged. But I didn't scream because I knew whoever is doing is pretty much batshit insane.

I felt myself getting dragged across the room. And when I stopped I suddenly felt someones lips on mine. It was a short kiss.

???: "Can you Guess who kissed you?"

(Y/n): "Is that you Brook?"

I didn't hear a response from her but whoever was holding me up immidiately swiped my leg and dropped me to the floor.

Just after that I felt someone's... naked? Body climbing on top of me and mounting me. I felt warm droplets of something drop on my face. I wasn't sure what it was.