𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟬𝟮

☼☾ chapter 002 !——— real life
↳ ❝ HANGOUT. ❞

𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃
during the geography lesson, it was super boring. but then i realized boaz sat next to me! my heart began to beat super fast, i couldn't believe it! he looked quite amused at how i blushed. we made long eye contact, but i broke it since my whole face was red like a tomato.

𝗯𝗼𝗮𝘇 𝗽𝗼𝘃
i couldn't help but let a loud chuckle at how hard sophie blushed. wait, was i falling for her? she sure was falling for me, who wouldn't? with my amazing hairstyle and my boat i have, no one is able to resist me. i should take her on my boat today, hopefully, she likes boats and me of course. ''do you want to go take a ride on my boat today?'' i ask nervously. i see how her eyes light up with joy and a faint smile crept on her lips. ''yes.'' she says excitedly. it worked! i didn't think i could finally pull a girl.

𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃

oh my god! i squeak excitedly as i dance of joy in my room. boaz is supposed to pick me up at 8.30 PM, the exact time the sunset is starting. i heard a loud hoink, could that be boaz? wait no, it can't be it's 7.30 PM, it's way too early! thankfully it was just a package delivery. i hear a lot of notifications coming off my phone, it's the 3D groupchat... again.

the people in the groupchat are so annoying! everytime i check the chat, i see that some weirdos named may, rohan, maartje, rana and kristina are chatting. everyone except may isn't even in my class! what a bunch of weirdos, they should go make their ''own'' group chat and chat the whole day there. finally, i put my phone down, making myself ready for the date? wait, is it even a date? boaz said... nevermind. let's just prepare myself for this ''hangout'' with boaz.