Prologue

Sophie couldn't sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sophie's uncle died yesterday and she couldn't help but think...what would it feel like to be, dead?  

Just as she was making up wierd questions in my head, she saw a blinding light right near her eyes.

"Boo!" said a mysterious looking person wearing all black clothes.                                                              

Sophie screams as she hears this and wraps herself around her blanket.                                                    

"Chill, its just me Judy."                                                                                                                                                       

Sophie slowly removes the blanket to see her friend's amused face and her scared look.                   

"Hey! Stop laughing, I almost killed you cause I thought you were a burgular!"                                       

"Uh-Killed? You mean hiding in a blanket is your definition of killed?🤣! Anyways wanna go sneak out?" asks Judy with a mischivious smirk on her face.                                                                            

"I guess? I haven't got anything to do anyways." 

They both head out, but a few hours later...

"Judy? Judy? Judy?! Judy where are you?" 

Sophie screams loud and near for Judy but she is nowhere to be found. She continues to look for her, and then...

                                                                             **TO BE CONTINUED** 😏