"Hey, I like your necklace Bridge.", said Geoff, looking at my small surfboard pendant, "You surf?"

"Actually yes. When I can at least.",I said, smiling gently.

"Dudette, me too! I like air time the best.",he said, showing off his pearly whites.

"Really? I like barrel waves.",I said.

"Got a nickname for ya new girl.",said Duncan, coming in on the conversation.

"What?",asked me and Geoff in unison.

"Mailbu bro. Speaking of there, me and Princess won an eight person flight there. You two wanna come?",he said.

I felt my heart stop. A free trip to Malibu! It had literally been years.

"Um, sure I guess.",I shrugged.

"Cool, and if you have any more friends, like four just bring them. The tickets will be no use unless we have eight people.",piped in Courtney happily.

"Well, I have three I guess.", I said.

"Cool, we'll just bring Leshawna then. She's chill.",said Geoff.

"Okay.",they said, as we waited in silence for a good minute.

"Guys, we need to actually TALK on a double date. How about ask a question.",said Courtney, breaking the silence.

"Ah, my babe is so smart. Sounds good, you two in?",asked Duncan, wrapping his arm around Courtney.

"Sure.",we shrugged.

"Okay, I'll start. Where'd you go to high school and what stereotype were you?",asked Courtney.

"I went to Miskoka High and I was the delinquent. And I was a pretty damn good one too. Going to juvie, spraying painting, screwing girls...the good times.",said Duncan, reminiscing.

"Oh please, any of the others weren't as good of as me. Right?",said Courtney, threatening him with her fist.

"O-of course ba-babe.",he said, nervously.

"Good, and for that I have a present for you tonight.",she said, seductively rubbing up and down his shirt. Suddenly his eye filled with lust, as he moving his hands up to her chest.

"Ahem!",coughed Geoff loudly, causing the two to stop.

"Anyways, I also went to Miskoka High, same with Courtney. I was the crazed party guy and she was the bitchy prep A type. Now Bridge?",said Geoff rapidly, hurrying to me.

"I went to Wawanakwa High and I guess I was the chill person. I don't really know.",I said.

"Dude as in the one in Miskoka?",asked Geoff with curiosity.

I nodded and realized something. Miskoka High.

"We grew up in the same town?!",we said in unison.

"Wait Malibu, did you know a guy named Alejandro?",asked Duncan.

I cringed at the name, making my my gag reflex activate, "He's my ex-boyfriend."

"Whoa, you were that "hot surfer chick" from another school he was always saying he was dating? I always thought he was kidding.",said Courtney, eyes wide.

"You guys dated for awhile.",said Duncan.

"Worst three months of my life.",I groaned.

"Well obviously I mean, it's Al bro. He was a complete asshole.",said Geoff in a mini rage.

"Looks like someone's jealous.",said Duncan, starting to put a sly smirk on his face.

"Really dude?", Geoff responded, starting to turn a little pink.