Chapter 4

Season 2, episode 4: An hour before the Devil fell

Nyx pov:

It's been a couple days since the banquet and rumours about bloom and I have spread to every student in the school. I'm currently sat with bloom and Aisha getting stared at like an animal in a zoo.

"Wanna take bets on when the staring's gonna stop?"

"Look, the dragon flame's a legend. Now you two are too. I give it at least another week before they get bored."

"What if I just scare them into stopping? I could blind them then tell them if they stop staring I'll give it back, it'd only take a couple of examples for them to get the point" they just shake their heads at me

"Is this an eight? Eighty-something? Are those waves? Eight waves?" Aisha struggles to read blooms notes

"BW. Blood witches."

"Oh."

"I cannot believe you didn't do the reading!"

"I've been swimming a lot." Bloom and I look at each other before turning back to Aisha with an incredulous look on our faces

"Is that what they're calling it? Swimming?" Bloom teases

"What's Greys favourite stroke?"

"Butterfly. And I know about blood witches. They aren't super common but they are a thing. I assumed I could wing it."

"My handwriting is not that bad let me see" she turns the book to herself, staring at it looking slightly confused before starting to read it

"No. Uh, blood witch powers. Basically, their element is blood, so they can control muscles and bones. Their own and other peoples. Creepy. And now apparently they steal magic from fairies. Creepier." Aishas phone chimes but before she can pick it up bloom snatches it from the table

"It'll be quick. Promise. We have this running joke about a hawk-"

"You told us."

"It's cute. But what's not cute is you not doing well on this quiz and sulking after. So get to the Dominion wars section. Back then, Blood witches were so powerful that they—"

"They could control peoples bodies from miles away. Yep that much I remember." Aisha holds out her hand for Bloom to get her her phone back.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Rosalind gathered the specialists, the mind fairies and me. She had a theory that because I can get into peoples heads, I can protect the specialists, like a mind fairy.

"We don't know much about scrapers. We do know that fairy magic is ineffective against them, which is why now is the time when the specialists must shine." The specialists are lined up with bows in their hands.

"Now that I'm back, I'll be taking over ranged combat, the primary method of taking down scrapers. Let's see what you've got." At his word, the specialists line up their shots and begin firing at the moving discs.

"Combat won't be as easy as hitting a single target. The blood witches and the scrapers will attack together."

"Mind fairies can protect specialists from blood witch magic. Musa." Rosalind decides to start with the girl next to me.

"Can I just watch? My magic hasn't been very helpful recently." Musa tries to get out of it, but I'm confused as to why, she's a very powerful mind fairy, and now is her chance to help people.

Our deadly sins-fate:the winx sagaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara