𝟏. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐰

(Flashback to childhood)

Angel: "You my baby girl and you betta not let any nigga ever disrespect you. You understand?"

Sweet:"Okay Dad I understand".

Angel: "Okay my Sweetness go play I love you"

Sweet: "I love you too dad.(sweet runs and plays)

(Back to the present)

Angel: "get your ass up yo I'm tired of you moving like you don't know who run this.

Sweet struggles to get up as she is going in and out of consciousness and her mouth is covered in blood. Sweet couldn't believe that her own father had just beat her up like she was just some n!gga on the street. Sweet got up and struggled to walk to the bathroom and as soon as she turned the light on she looked at herself in the mirror.

Angel walked in the bathroom and told her to sit on the toilet and got a rag and water and started to help her clean her face.

Angel: "My money is important yo and you be. Thinking since you my seed I ain't gonna do nothing to you. You gone always be my seed but I can't be having your ass f*cking up and thinking shit sweet. You lucky you my child cause I usually kill n!ggas for mistakes like this.

Angel is what you call a drug lord. He run the streets of New York moving weight all through the state. But he move in silence and Angel fucked up not covering up her tracks.
Angel couldn't do nothing but cry right now and it embarrassed her the most about crying in front of her dad because ever since she became who she became her dad has treated her like a son, who he's raised with tough love and she knew he would say that-
(Flashback)

Angel: yo stop all that crying you choose this path so you get treated this way.

(Back to present)

Sweets dad never really liked that she turned out to be stud so he tried to do shit that he would hope make her his lil girl again by using tough love, but sweet was already in to deep she couldn't even picture herself as a girly girl.

Sweet gets up and walks out and just walks over to her girls house.

(Sweet knocks on Lila's door)

Lila opens the door.

"Hey ba- omg sweet wtf happened to ur face" Lila says as she opens the door and notices sweets face.

"It aint nun ion wanna talk about it" Sweet  says as she walks in.

"was it your dad babe?" Lila pushes to talk about it

Sweet snaps "Yo I said ion wanna talk about it bro don't be blowing me yo I came over to relax and take my mind off of shi".

"Fuck you Sweet I try to get you to open up and you always shut me out. You only come over here for sex and you keep this nonchalant act up and Sweet that shits makes me feel used asf because you supposed to be my girl". Lila expresses.

"Yo you really getting me tight I came over here to get some peace n quiet and chill with you but you know what im out yo" sweet says as she walks towards the door.
Lila runs n grabs sweet. "Sweet  you gotta stop running away from your problems. You know I fucking love you and I do what I do so we can make it out the hood and away from this lifestyle.
-Sweet turns around and passionately kisses Lila-
Warning sexual scene
-Lila kisses Sweet back n starts taking her shirt n shorts off and sweet picks Lila up and lays her on the couch. Lila spreads her legs and sweet goes down and starts licking Lila's coochie  n sucking all on her clit while pumping two finger in n out of her-

"Mmm f*ck bae I love you so much" Lila says as she laying back on the couch looking at Sweet go to town.

-Sweets stares up at Lila while she eating her 🐱 and they keep eye contact until Lila's body starts to shake and she cums and sweet licks it all up-

"I love you too" Sweet says as she gets up  and kisses Lila n then goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

-Sweet then heads to the door to walk out-

"Where you going Bae?" Lila asks Sweet.

"I'm going to handle sum business I'll see you later, You work tonight?" Sweet replies back.

"Yeah I work tonight" Lila says with a attitude now that she's in a bad mood because Sweets leaving.

"I'll come thru to the club tonight to see you" Sweet says.
"Mhm we'll see" Lila replies not believing Sweet.

-Sweet walks out-