wow.
he uh seems perfect for you
i'm happy 4 u :))

tris.

yeah?
OH
OH!
wait
😏

no
oh yeah i have to go walk my goldfish i'll brb.

oh okay!
bye
wait.
FISH CANT WALK?
RAELYNN FREAKING LEWIS

* rae <3 has notifications silent*

   MADDY
MADELEINE GRACE MCGRAW.

yeah?..
is everything okay raerae?

NO
I JUS ACCISENTALLT TOLD TEIS I LIKE HKM AND HE KOES

he what now?
OH
WAIT
HE KNOWS?

YES MADS
HELP ME
i
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL U BAE..
I GUESS OWN UP TO IT?

WOW SO EASY THANKS MADDY.

youre welcome! 💕

that was sarcasm.

oh.

i can't just own up to it!
that's ez for u 2 say cus u don't have a crush. 🥱
true
idk i'm sorry raerae!
i love u tho

i love u too
sometimes

groaning, she set down her phone and smashed her head into the pillow repeatedly, yelling at herself in her head for even bringing it up.

she knew he knew, and she knew that if he knew, her career is over.

she was finally getting to know her celeb crush, but she ruined it.

she got up and looked around for a second, stressing until she found her notebook.

she's written a note to everyone she's either liked or hated, and they never get shipped out due to her not wanting to be cancelled either way.

so, she started a new one. for a new crush.

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯.

okay yeah.. i really do like you. you've been my celebrity crush since i've seen the black phone, and i never expected a obsession to turn into me and my friends being able to message and talk to you. it's unreal if i'm being honest, quite frankly i don't believe it is. but, i know it is. i just sometimes wish it wasn't. NOT BECAUSE OF U, because of how stupid i am. wow, ur ̶f̶̶u̶̶t̶̶u̶̶r̶̶e̶ ̶g̶̶f̶ is very stupid. ugh don't say that. okay. ur really charming and gorgeous and funny and sweet and caring.. idk what else to tell u. i don't think i've ever liked anyone this much.

okay bye this is turning into a weird obsession.

love, 𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯 <3

she set her pencil down, ripping out the page and finding a nearby envelope from one of her previous birthday parties, stuffing the note in sternly and quickly, not threatening to waste anytime.

she grabbed a empty shoebox from our under her bed, and popped the lid off. there revealed many notes that younger her had written to her celebrity crushes or in life crushes. she rolled her eyes at the thought of what her second grade self couldve written, and placed the envelope in gently.

placing the shoebox lid back on, she tied it with a ribbon to make it more secure. her parents and closest friends liked to snoop, so she knew she couldn't let them know. the only person or thing that knew about the notes were her dog, misty, and her bestfriend, lyla.

lyla was the only person she knew she could fully trust. she had proven her trust years ago, and now raelynn told her every single little or big thing that happened in her life. lyla listened to it all and swore to bring the secrets to her grave.

grabbing phone back, she slid it in a beach bag and ran to place a bathing suit on.

she needed to relax.

________________

CURRENTLY, the blonde teen girl was laying on the sand next to her closest brunette friend, lyla.

suddenly, she got an idea.

she snatched her friends hand and ran towards the water, dragging the two in and giggling about it moments later.

it's the small moments that counted to the two, they knew they wouldn't be friends at some point in life so memories was their go-to. it always made them feel comforted.

and she loved it.

__________________

ruru speaks:

ok

flqrie