Mood Swings 😉😏

Start from the beginning

"Angel.... I love you more than this" Kook said with wide doe eyes.....

"Ohhh yes I forgot I have a handsome husband to love me" Tae giggled making kook to stare at him with love filled eyes....

"Babies should we go now" Jin said.... But stared at his daughter when they again spoke.....

"When you came papa? " Jiji asked.... Mimi nodding with the same confused face..... Guess they were too immersed that they didn't even understand to whom they were talking.....

"Just now shall we? " Jin said standing... Twins jumped from the couch and held his hands.... They left after saying bye...

"Koo koo I am hungry" Tae said pouting....

"Let's eat than" Kook said and picked his angel who was making grabby hands.....

******

7 weeks later.....

It's been seven week they got to know that Tae is pregnant.... And kook's tortured began the moment the mood swings started.... Sometimes tae would be laughing sometimes crying..... Some moment he got horny and make kook hard.... And shoo the poor bunny away saying he is tried....

While poor bunny he has to take help of his hands to solve his problem.....

Right now Mr and Mrs jeon had came to taekook's mansi as mrs jeon baked cookies for tae..... But kook didn't knew this and he ate one cookie.... Just one. . .. But poor kook he is been getting scolding from his pretty angel.....

"Angel" He said but shut his mouth when tae glared at him.....

"Why did you ate that cookie that was mine..... Mom made them for me" Tae said whining like a kid.....

"But angel I ate just one and you ate 15 cookies" Kook said but immediately regretted when tae gasped.....

"You were counting how much I was eating" He said with s puppy glare which was no where near scary but it was surely adorable for kook.....

"No my bun.... I was just say that you eat more cookies" Kook said but he again did a big mistake when he saw tae's glossy eyes.....

"You- you are saying that I eat too much.... Do you think I am getting fat" Tae said with tears streaming from his eyes.... Kook panicked seeing him like this.....

He immediately took Tae in his arms.... Rubbing his back....

"No baby... My bun... How can I say something like this hmmmm... You are no where near fat my bunbun..... My angel is the prettiest, adorable and cutest human on earth" Kook said squeezing tae's cheeks which other lip to form a pout.... Kook pecked those pouty lips many time till Tae giggled....

Kook's parents who were seeing this smiled looking at the soon to be parents smiling and being the most adorable couple.....

********

12 weeks of tae's pregnancy...

Right now the soon to be parents were in the hospital room they were here for tae's weekly check up.... Today they are going to see their unborn baby on screen for the first time... Through sonography....

Tae was laying on the bed.... Holding kook's hand who was as nervous as Tae was still he tried to be strong..... Doctor pulled tae's shirt up to his chest.... Where the possessive bunny mode got activated....

"Is it necessary to remove his shirt... Can't you do it while his tummy is covered" Kook said doctor first stared at him than at Tae who signed....

"Let him do his work kookie" Tae said kook nodded.... The doctor applied the gel on tae's tummy and put the checking device on his tummy moving it slowly.....

"Ohhh congratulations Mr and Mr jeon.... You are having twins.... The babies are healthy and their growth is perfect" The doctor said....

While taekook stared at the screen where they are see their little beans growing.... Both had tears in their eyes....

"Kookie

"Kookie... Our babies" Tae said looking at kook who nodded...

"Yes angel they are so tiny.... I can't wait to hold them" Kook said they stared at the screen....

Doctor asked kook to clean Tae.... He gave them the picture of sonography as they wanted to show this to their family.....

When they reached jeon mansion Tae was engulfed by mrs jeon and jin..... They all cooed at the sonography picture.....

They put that picture in an album which they are soon going to fill with their babies pics......

Somewhere else....

"No this can't be happening.... How can he get pregnant with that jeon's child.... I will kill them...." Doyoung said laughing evily......

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was....

My answer

I like Salam aya that song is really soft and good....

Question

You prefer what more spicy food or salty food....

Guys... Guys.... I don't know how to tell you all this.... My three stories are ok #sassytae.... Simple but adorable on #1   secret's on #3 or #5 and love you in my all life on #8 or #9 ..... Wow o never even imagined this.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiessssss......

Author