Healing my love(1)

So here starts my os book with the 1st os from tue schedule...

Lets start with the os....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Actual the scene takes place when akshara had come to jaipur for finals of mauritius music competition and had got hurt in the hotel room and had called the reception for a doctor and they asked abhi to attend one of their guests and here kunal did not meet abhi nor he stopped abhi when he was about to knock the door of akshara.....

Abhi knocked the door of akshara and akshu also opened the door .....

Abhi was shocked to see his love of hs life standing in front of him....only one word escaped from his mouth....that is....

Ab- akshu!!!
Ak- abhi!!!

After some time of intense eye lock which was broken by akshu phone ring , abhi pinched himself to see whether it was his dream or not...it pained for him ....it was real...he immediately hugged her as if she would vanish the next moment....and she also reciprocated and in flow while she was caressing his hair while hugging him, she felt a pain in her hand....

Ak- ah(crying in pain)
Ab(breaking the hug)- akshu !!! Akshu!!! Kya hua baba(realised she was injured) sorry sorry akshu u come and sit here....

Abhi took the first aid box and carefully cleaned the wound and bandaged it and he himself was in tears while doing the bandage....after completing the bandage he took akshu in his lap as he was sitting in a bed and hugged her tightly...

Ab- akshu why did u leave me and go?? Do u know how much i missed u and not only me...neil , maa, tauji, taiji and parth bhaiya and shefali bhabhi and kairav .... U know they all missed u ....
Ak- I also missed all of them ... But what can I do ??? I was in such a situation .... Sorry abhi...

(Guys kairav was proved innocent before abhi surgery and mahima was not angry at all)

Ab- tell me where were u all these days??
Ak-mauritius ...
Ab- what??
Ak- haan abhi u remember dr.kunal khera ??
Ab- yeah what about him??
Ak- he was the one who is responsible for this ....had he not told like that that day we would have been .....(feels dizzy )
Ab- akshu akshu bacha .... Wake up bacha ....(she fainted)

He picked her in his arms and came out of the hotel room and called a taxi....he sat on the back seat with her in his lap....and asked the driver to go to a nearby hospital ....

They reached the hospital and abhi ran inside the hospital with

They reached the hospital and he ran inside the hospital with akshu in his arms....there he met his one of his friends dr.sonakshi bose and she took akshu inside and the treatment started .....

Here abhi was pacing round the corridor as to without knowing what happened to his akshu and in the meantime neil called him to tell him that the birlas along with manjiri maa, tauji , taiji , parth bhaiya , shefali bhabhi and harsh sir had reached jaipur for nishita bday celebration as she wanted to celebrate it with his bhai....and tauji and taiji had some medical conference...

Neil- bhai!!
Ab(crying) - neil....
N- bhai why are u crying bhai?? Is everything ok ??what happened bhai???
Ab- neil akshu.....
N- bhai kya??? Bhabhi ko kya hua ??? Did u find bhabhi ???

All the other birla were shocked hearing akshu name and manjiri was emotional ...she took the phone from him and talked to abhi...

Man- abhi beta .... Where did u find akshu?? Is she  fine ?? Give the phone to akshu ... I want to talk to her....

Hearing this abhi started crying very badly and manjiri was shocked hearing her son crying and thought that something happened to akshu...

Man- abhi what happened beta ???akshu is fine na ???
Ab- no maa....she is not fine...meri akshu is not fine ....
Man- kya hua beta ??
Ab- where are u now ??? I need u maa .... Pls maa
Man- beta where are u now ???
Ab- maa lifeline hospital akshu is admitted here ...pls come maa...
Man- beta u wait there I will come there along with neil...
Ab- ok maa...

They cut the call and manjiri told everyone what abhi told .... All were happy that akshu is found but she is admitted in a hospital....mahima asked the name of the hospital...

Mah- manjiri hospital ka name kya hai???
Man- didi lifeline hospitals ....
Mah- that is where sonakshi works and she is the owner of the hospital....
Man- lets go didi .... Abhi is very broken....

All reach the hospital and mahima goes to see sonakshi along with anand while harsh , manjiri, neil goes to see abhi....abhi saw his mother coming ....he went to her and hugged her ....

Ab-maa meri akshu ....meri akshu .....
Man- akshu ko kya hua beta .... Where is she ???
Ab- maa(pointing at the ward)she is inside maa....
Man- why???
Ab- dont know sona didnt come out yet .....I dont what happened to her....she got a injury in her hand...and then i bandaged it ... And then we were talking and suddenly she felt dizzy and fainted and i took her to the hospital....
Man- she will be fine beta .... She is a fighter ...my daughter is a fighter... Ok did she tell anything as to what happened to her in the past 1 year???
Ab- haan maa she told something like kunal is responsible for this and had he not put any condition we would have been happy .....like that ...first i have to find what kunal did with akshara and what is the condition??? But first what happened to akshu ???

Then sona comes out of the ward along with taiji, and tauji who was also treating akshu in the room...as soon as he saw sona he bombarded her with questions....

Ab- sona what happened to my akshu ??? Is she fine ??? Why are u not answering ?? Tell me ....
Sona-abhi i dont know what to say ....akshu condition is very pathetic ... She is under deep depression and also she has attempted suicide 1 times and she is very weak.... Her throat is also under pressure ... It seems like she practiced music without caring for her throat .... Seeing at the condition of her throat, she should not talk for some days ... If she speaks also she should not talk long... And ur love will only cure her...az she is in a lot of depression....rest as a doctor u know what to do... Thats what i can say...

Abhi was shocked at the statement given by sona and sat down with a thud....

Ab- what ??? My akshu is in depression. ... And her voice... I first fell in love with her voice before falling in love with her....how will she react that her voice is.....(not able to speak anymore)..
N- bhai no .....nothing will happen to bhabhi voice...and u are here na .... And if anything like that happens , harsh sir is here na ... Our hospital top ent specialist...he will take care of bhabhi...hnna sir...
Har-haan why not .... Cant I do this much for my daughter ??? If i am not able to cure her, then what is the use of me studying this much and becoming a doctor....
Man- haan beta nothing will happen....

Suddenly the nurse comes and says that the patient gained consciousness....abhi ran inside the ward to see akshu laying on the bed with many wires attached.....

Ab- akshu ....
Ak- abhi....pls come to me .... I already suffered without u and made u suffer... I dont want to be away from u ....pls abhi
Ab(hugging her) - no akshu ... I wont leave u even for a second....

They stayed like that in each others embrace trying to feel each others presence.....abhi felt akshu was crying very badly....he thought to calm her ... So he cupped her face and took her lips for a searing kiss....

---------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

I hope u liked it...

Pls give ur valuable comments.....