Walking in on you ♡

Start from the beginning

Proceeds to walk like nothing happened, literally he's so chill and unbothered, HOW??

D R A K E N

"Hey yn-oh...oh uhm good day, milady"

Doesn't make much of a fuss, comments on your body and leaves like the rational person he is.

"Nice choice in Colour "

He eyed the bra you chose to wore,sometimes helps you with the clasp

Be it undoing it or hooking it

You rarely catch him changing, he's quick and makes sure you're not around . If you did see him in that state, he gets shy and nervous.

"Uhm can ...you ...like leave??"

You tease him by throwing some suggestive comments and he gets tired, scoops you up and throws you onto the bed.

"Should've kept that mouth shut, now its going to pay"

M I T S U Y A

Knocks on your door like a normal person instead of Barging in

"Yn? Can I come in?"

"Yeah"

"Okay so for toni-"

Mitsuya's eyes widened at you, you had your towel wrapped around and water dripping down your shoulders.  You wanted him to choose out a dress for the little date, showing him two dresses In hand

"So which one? Purple or black?"

"Yn"

"What??"

"Nothing!the purple one looks good"

Turns around and tries to walk properly, knocks over something on his way out. Blushes at the sight of you, starts stuttering and talking fast.

"Takashi, there's mail-oh you look good"

"I only have a towel on...And WHO SWITCHDD THEMM?? ITS SO SMALL, YN GET BACK HERE!"

"Haha 'its so small'- title of your sex tape!"

Doesn't mind you walking in on him, gets flustered when you throw in dirty comments

H A K K A I

Hakkai.exe. has stopped working completely. It was a nice evening but you forgot yo lock your door and he accidentally walked in.

"Yn-"

"Hey hakkai"

You did get spooked by him but still he was harmless. Goes quiet for some minutes, reboots his brain and gets awkward for like...half a day.

If its the other way around, he screeches loudly and nearly slips and falls face flat.

"YNNNNN?!"

"Shut up!"

You had to smack him cause he was being you loud. Surprisingly he stopped running away eventhough he did try it one time and got known as the crazy dude who ran naked.