♡ Chapter 8 ♡

♡A helping hand♡

♡ Kanade POV ♡

Going outside..... hm....

《Main street》

The smell of fresh sweets seems nice, as I walk closer to where Mizuki told me to go, the smell grows more.

《Cafe》

♡ None POV ♡

Kanade sat down while waiting for Tsukasa to arrive. When he did, he looked around, and when he saw Kanade, he went towards her.

"Tenma Tsukasa?" Tsukasa nodded.

"I'm Kanade Yoisaki, Mizuki told me to check up on you because of Rui's death."

"I'd like to talk about this somewhere more private, if thats ok with you."

"Ofcourse, aslong as you're comfortable."

The two walked to Tsukasa's house, none was at his house at the moment, so they could talk without anyone else knowing.

[Tenma Household]

"Are you hungry? I can get you some food, if you would like."

"Yes, thank you."

Tsukasa returned with two plates, and gave one to Kanade.

They were talking, when suddenly Kanade started to feel very sick.

"Excuse me for a second, where is the restroom?"

"At the end of the hall."

"Thank you."

Kanade rushed to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and saw a figure behind her, she couldn't tell what it was, since everything was blurry.

She passed out, as the figure laughed at her. She recognized the voice but.. from where?

[Tenma Living Room]

Tsukasa was very worried. Kanade had been in the restroom for almost an hour.

He decided he would go check on her, but when he got to the bathroom the door was wide open, and there was blood on the floor.

"What the.. Why does this keep happening?"

He just stood there, crying.

He doesn't want anyone else to get hurt.

Maybe the best solution is to stay away from everyone, right?

♡End of Chapter 8 ♡

OK I DID IT GUYS

I POSTED IT

OK?