final

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

There Y/n sat again, on her chair in her office. She had been on a break for a week but being back somehow felt good. She grabbed a few folders and looked for the right ones. She had quite some people coming in today for a mental check up.

She went through the folders to check what was said and concluded the last time they came by. Someone knocked on her door. "Yes?" The door opened and the girl from the front office was revealed. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked. "Hmmm yeah. Some tea would do. Thank you very much." Y/n replied and friendly smiled at her. She nodded and closed to door before going over to the little cantine to get her boss some tea.

3 HOURS LATER

She stretched her arms so that they wouldn't feel so tensed anymore. She looked at the clock. Just two more persons to help and then she would be free. Don't get the wrong idea, she liked her job. She liked helping others. She just really wanted to see the last episode of her favorite kdrama.

The phone suddenly rang. She picked if up. It was the front office. "Mr Kim won't make it on time so I switched his appointment to tomorrow morning." she informed. "Good thinking. I'll note it down. Thank you." Y/n replied and hung up. She sighed. She had to wait an hour now. She was really tempted to turn the TV on and watch the episode but she knew that she wouldn't be able to help the last person so serious afterwards.

"I guess I'll fill in some of the forms for next week." she said to herself as she turned her computer screen on.
_________________________________________

Minho closed his door and put his keys in his pocket. He had an appointment at MIND again. After two months, this would be the day of the check up. It wasn't gonna be a positive one, he knew that already. He walked towards the bus stop.

On the bus, he was thinking of all the possible things that Dr. Yoo could say. He imagined him getting scolded but then he was reminded that she would never be able to do that to any person even if it was needed. He clicked on the stop button as the next stop would be where he needed to get off.

Not long after he walked through the doors of MIND. He didn't even have time to sit down, the front office lady had told him to go straight to Dr. Yoo's office.

He knocked on the door. "Come in" he had heard her say faintly. He opened the door and closed it behind him before going to sit in front of her. She was looking on her computer screen, reading something.

"Okay. Now tell me Mr Lee. How have you been lately?" she asked. "My mood has been going up and down. I don't think it's improving much." he said. She noted everything he said down.

"Becoming mentally stable or mentally healthy comes and goes. The mind isn't something we can fully control and nor should we. If we could, our creativity would be at risk. Being mentally stable is about being able to look at a situation from a less stressful and sad perspective. Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows. Clouds come and go. Becoming mentally healthy means that you know what's going on, you know that you feel bad and you don't try to hide it. Talking about how you feel doesn't make you weak. You're not weak because you cry, you cry because you're hurt and that's okay. Mental health is like the ocean waves, sometimes you'll be fine and then suddenly a storm appears. So don't say that it doesn't work and it won't be possible. Some things are just difficult to understand let alone achieve." she said with a stern tone.

"So this is normal?" Minho asked. "As long as you let anyone listen to your silent cry, you can become happier." she said. "And I'll make sure to listen to you any time, no matter what." she said and smiled at him. "I guess I'll just try to make my silent cry a bit louder." he said.

THE END

-----[o]-----