(。・ω・。)

Warnings: a little of side ships(Gyutaro x Kaigaku, Kokushibo x Muzan) and cringiness 

Douma POV: ---

Akaza POV: ---
3rd person POV: ---

After Douma and Akaza (mainly Douma) finished preparing the stuff for the sleepover they heard the doorbell. Akaza suddenly got back into his cat form since he was too shy around people he didn't know. Douma opened the door and saw Daki and the other. As soon as they got in Daki rushed to the two dogs. She alaways liked animals, then she saw the new cat. "OH MY GOD IT IS SO CUTE!!! WHEN DID YOU GET IT?! IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!" Daki said with lots of exitement." I actually found it yesterday in my backyard. It's a strey cat so of course i had to take him in~" Daki didn't really care what Douma said since she continued playing with the animals.Meanwhile, Gyutaro, Kaigaku and Kokushibo were already on the couch searching for a movie. This was normal for them since it alaways happend when they visited Douma.

After Daki and Douma finished playing with the three animals both of them went to seat on the couch with the others. Kaigaku already found a random movie to watch. They all agreed with it since they didn't have any recomandations of movies. They went on different spots to get comfty. Kokushibo was in one corner, Daki was in the middle, Gyutaro was besides Daki and Kokushibo, Kaigaku was on Gyutaro's lap and Douma was in the other corner of the sofa with Akaza sleeping on his lap (as a cat). "Guys we forgot something" Daki got up immediately." What is it?" Kaigaku was confused" THE SNACKS!" 
"YOU ARE RIGHT!" Kaigaku said it as he also got up and they both went in the kitchen where there were already snacks on the table. They took them to the group and got back to their places."Now let's start the movie" 

What hour is it now? 21:36 already?! How did that movie last 3 hours if Kaigaku said it lasts 1 hour- Well it's Kaigaku after all. "What do we do now?" I was curious so i had to ask Daki."Let's play... kiss, marry and kill!" I love that game! "If one of you don't know how to play it's basically you say three names to someone and that person has to choose to kiss, marry or kill, of course only words no actions." 
"I'll start! Koku choose between me, Muzan and Nakime"Kaigaku said with a smirk on his face. "Marry Muzan, Kiss Nakime and kill you"
The black haired boy made a dramatic gasp. "Douma... Daki, your new cat and Gyutaro."  Kokushibo was saying the cat just as joke. "Easy~! Marry Akaza, kiss Gyutaro and kill Daki." Everyone looked surprised. They all thought that the blondie would choose his children than an animal. They somehow got over it and .

It was 1am when they finished another movie. No one seemed to be tired so Daki proposed to play truth or dare. "Onii-chan t or d?" Gyutaro was thinking for a second and answered. "Dare" Not even a second passed and Daki said the dare. " Kiss Kaigaku" Gyutaro and Kaigaku flushed red from the dare. They didn't move at all for almost 5 minutes until Gyutaro got closer to Kaigaku and kissed the black haired male's hand. "YOU HAD TO KISS HIM ON THE LIPS!!!"
"YOU NEVER SAID ON THE LIPS SO IT COUNTS" They started fighting like alaways. Meanwhile the others continued to play the game. It was Kokushibo's turn. "Douma truth or dare?"
"Dare~"  

I hope it's gonne be a good dare! "I dare you to... kiss your cat" That's easy! I wanted to do this since I saw him as a human~ I don't think it's a good time though so i'll do it later. "I'll do it later!" The black haired boy didin't accpet it. "NO DO IT NOW!!!"

After the truth or dare(laziness):

How is it already 3am? Anyways i am bored. I guess it's the time to sleep. I looked at my sweet daughter who was already asleep on a futon she brought besides Gyutaro and Kaigaku who were cuddling. It was only Koku and i who were awake. "We should go to bed too Douma"I nodded and got comfortable on my futon. Koku fell asleep quite fast. I still can't sleep so i guess i'll just go get a cup of water. 
When i got in the kitchen i saw Akaza on his human form. He looks so hot~ He seemed to say something but i didn't let him the time since i kissed him on his lips. It was a fast one but he still became red. Cute~ "Why-" He looks so clueless. "You forgot my dare?"  
"I was sleeping dummy" That explains it now. I'll just get a glass of water and go back to sleep. Before i even took a glass Akaza-dono looked at me like if he wanted to ask something. "Can i sleep with you tonight..?"  Wait he wasn't going to sleep with me if he didn't ask-? "Of course darling!" He blushed a little then went upstairs. He probably went in my bedroom. 

I asked it! My new master is actually a relly nice guy. I would like to talk with his friend's but the girl and they black haired boy kinda scares me- Her brother, i think, and the guy with a ponytail looked pretty nice to talk to though. I will try to talk with them tommorrow. I'll wait for master on his bed.

I went to my bedroom to sleep with Akaza-dono but before i even got to the stairs i heard someone that woke up. I guess it's Daki. And i was right. "What do you do dad?" She looks quite tired. I probably woke her up. "I was drinking some water before i sleep. Go take a nap after you do whatever you woke up" She nodded and i could finally go in my room with Akaza.
"I am here~!" Akaza looked at me and then got on the bed. "Come here, i am tired." I went straight to bed. I guess he is really tired if he wants to sleep so bad with me~ I gave him a kiss on his forehead and then said good night. He didn't answer so he probably fell asleep. I think tommorrow is going to be a beautiful day with Akaza-dono and the others~!

They didn't notice that someone was recording them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have anything to say other than the next  chapter will contain smut.
Words: 1093