Anvy

Anne leaves the wedding party quickly with ivy following."ANNE!ANNE!What are you doing"
"I'm leaving I don't wanna be at her stupid wedding anyways"ivy sighs with a slight smile "come on Anne I think I have something fun we can do"Anne looks at ivy."I'm rlly not in the mood"ivy drags her hand"come on it will be fun"they stand outside the building where Linda and Alice's wedding party is"ivy what are we doing here"ivy smirks "you'll see"ivy uses her fire powers to set the building on fire"IVY WHAT DID YOU DO"Anne stops the fire with her powers"Anne come on that was funny"Anne just walks away"I did u a favor Anne!BELIVE ME!

Later that night linda Gose to Anne's house "what are you doing here linda your ment to be on your honeymoon"Anne say "get your friend in order!"linda says madly "oh my god chill what did she do""you really don't know"Anne shakes her head "she set my wedding party on fire""ohh Ik she done that I stoped it"Linda just looks at Anne's eyes "ok..make sure ivy never dose that again"Linda leaves "god what a sexy bitch"Anne says and then gose to bed.

[3 Months later]

Linda and Alice come home from there honeymoon "where have you been"ivy says barging into Alice's house "on our honeymoon"Linda says confused "for 3 month!where were yous"! Linda hesitates before saying "we-"Alice Interups "we went to Neverland"ivy stares at y/n disgusted"THERE OUT OF EVERYWHERE YOU FUCKING BITCH"Linda feels bad and a bit scared because Anne's not there to stop ivy "I never liked you Linda but now we'll now I hate you!"ivy starts to create a fire in her hands but Emma,Mary Margret and Regina come in

"ivy stop it"Regina says "we have some news"Mary Margret says "are you gonna tell us or what"Linda says "earlier today we got reported that Anne hood had died we don't know if it was suicide or murder"ivy brakes down linda tears up Alice sighs "did you just sigh?"ivy asked "yea so what" "IM GONNA BLOODY KILL YOU!"they all try to pull ivy off of Alice "YOUR HAPPY SHES DEAD WE ALL KNOW IT!"they take ivy off Alice and poof ivy and Regina away "that was so low alice"Emma said "Wha-what!SHE NEARLY KILLED ME PHYCO!"