Prathna , Jaan of TejRan - 3 :)

Börja om från början

She moved to Teja who picked her up and both started talking in baby tone. Teja noticed him standing their staring at her, she bite her lips unknowingly earning a groan from him.

Teja " doll aap jake timetable  ki hisab se books arrange Karo, mumma aati hu"

Prathna nodded okay and ran to her study room. Teja moved to her dearest husband, put her hands around his neck breaking his trance, his hands automatically moved to her waist pulling her close to himself. 

He bent his head to her neck, biting her earlobe earning a moan from her " aise kubsurat dhikaogi toh kya karungi Jaan. What good I did to get u love "

Teja " the same thing I did to get you as my life sunny "

Karan slammed his lips pushing her into the kitchen counter, carresing her milky waist with his rough hands sending shiver down her spine. Her hands went to his hairs tucking them deepening the kiss. He broke the kiss and started giving wet kisses on her neck. She placed her hand on his shoulder stopping him whose eyes was dark with rare emotions.

Teja " sunny,  doll "

Karan " I want you teju "

His voice was full of love and need, she got drowned into his depth of love and their trance broke by someone ringing the door bell. Controlling their raging hormones, they went towards the door, Teja opened it to see Omi standing there it with balloons for his pari.

Prathna " chachuuuuuu "

She ran to him and hugged his legs. He picked her up and gave her the balloons making her smile wide.

Omi " bhai, Aaj mein drop karne wale hu meri pari ko "

Karan eyes twinkled in joy but he didn't show it " okay Omi "

Teja blushed and Omi was mature enough to guess the situation. He laughed and moved to take his pari bag. After hugging her papa and mumma with lots of kisses,  Prathna left to school with her chachuuuuuu and sunny closed the door smirking at her. Teja had off for some days, she is at home and how can he leave the opportunity.

He walked towards her with his intense eyes filled with desires, she started walking behind and hit her legs on the bed , making her fall flat on the bed. She was breathing heavily, the long chain on her neck falling up and down along with her breath was making her more sexy, he was ravishing her with his eyes and she was blushed to the deepest red. He thrown his jacket away and pounced on her like a hungry lion, slamming his lips with hers, all ready to make her his again with his own glory.

After sometime, they slept being tired in mid afternoon and woke up after an hour.  It was 3 in the afternoon.

Karan " was I too harsh on u ladoo "

Teja " I loved every bit of it sunny, you complete me in every sense, don't worry "

Karan " wait let me prepare hot bath for you,  it will make u relax "

Teja smiled at him, making her wear his shirt, he slipped into his shorts and moved toward washroom to arrange her hot bath.

She always adore him, his actions make her love him more.

A real man will not just remove your dress, but also dress you up after doing deeds with you. That's wat love making is...

Karan " chalo baby "

He lifted her in his arms and let her soak in the warmth of water.

It time for prathna to be back, both had their lunch as they missed their breakfast too.