Gray's choose Gray's

Lola was sitting at her desk on the phone to Michael and Gina, "Can you at least tell me you're dressed?"

"Not answering that one, Lo."

Lola smiled, "Okay look. The Shelby men will all be together on Sunday. But Arthur will be having dinner with his wife at the bar at the Garrison Tavern."

"As I recall, the Shelby table is right next to the windows, correct?" Gina asked

"Every table's a Shelby table."

"Yes, but...maybe our people could just drive by and...shoot Arthur through the glass without even getting out of the car."

Lola scoffed, "Are you kidding me? No one has ever mentioned killing Arthur. Fucking no, Gina."

"We've talked about this, there's no other choice."

"This business is between us and Tommy." Michael said

"Yes, and when you kill Tommy, Arthur will come after you. He has to die too."

"If Arthur's in a bar, he'll be drunk. Or worse. At least he'll die without pain."

"Michael! Have you lost your goddamn mind?!" Lola asked

Michael sighed, "Who'll do the killing?"

Lola rolled her eyes, "Fucking hell."

"Tommy's working with a faction of the IRA. Connor has connections. They made a deal. A favour in return for guns. But, whilst the assassin's in this city...Tommy has a son."

"He's a kid."

"Kids grow up."

Lola leaned back on her chair, "You know at this point I wish I was in America, so I could knock some sense into you, we're not killing Charles. Arthur...working on that one. But Charles not a chance in hell, Gina."

"You also mentioned a new boy named Duke."

Lola scoffed, "Do you want a fucking bloodbath, Gina? Duke is not an problem."