I love you, idiot ! (Part 2)

Back when you blacked out, you opened your eyes to find yourself on the hospital bed with arms tied up on both sides of the bed. There was already a bandage on your chest. You felt better than before. You looked around and found yourself exactly like the small clinic that Sage and Skye used in the Valorant Headquarters.

"You're awake ? "

It was mirror Yoru, walking towards you with his butterfly comb knife flipping it.

"What do you want from me ?"

" I want ?  I want you," mirror Yoru glanced away with his face red.

You blushed too, but this isn't your Yoru.

Back in Valorant Headquarters, Brimstone held a group meeting. "Soldiers, as we all know, Y/n is kidnapped by Kingdom. So, we will infiltrate that place. But , if it is possible, don't harm anyone there. But if they chose violence, then go ahead. So the agents we need for this mission is Yoru, Jett, Phoenix and Sage. Pack your things, we are going now."

Back in Kingdom Headquarters, you continued your conversation with Mirror Yoru.

"But, where is your Y/n ? What happened ?"

The room went silent, as mirror Yoru sat beside you looking down.

"She is dead. She sacrificed herself for us Kingdom.
She...she was beside the spike protecting it when it was planted. She makes sure Valorant agents did not defuse the spike. She got all 5 headshots but was too late to run away from the spike. I kept on calling her to come back, I even attempted to run back and take her but the stupid Phoenix and Jett stopped me. They told me is too late to save her. The spike detonated."

You heard sniffles coming from him.

"I could have at least died together with Y/n...but now Y/n is gone forever while I am still here."

You couldn't help but sobbed and brought Yoru to a tight hug.

"I am sorry to hear that, but I believe your Y/n is in heaven looking down at you blessing you with love. I believe Y/n loves you. Because...I do love my Yoru, but..."

Mirror Yoru perked up interested and asked "but ? "

" But I don't think he likes me. He kinda give me cold glares and short answers. So...maybe he hates me."

Mirror Yoru giggled " You silly. He loves you. He is just an egoistic son of a female dog. I mean...I do that too to my Y/n, but I am better than your idiot. "

"Really ? So he doesn't hate me ? "

"What ? NO ! In fact he loves you, I believe so he is me and I am him. We are the same. Just that I am better " mirror Yoru crossed his arms grinning. 

Suddenly, a loud alarm was heard outside.

WARNING! WARNING! VALORANT HEADQUARTERS IN SITE !

Yoru got up and untied you.

"Well, that is your ride home...but I want to ask, do you want to stay here? " he asked.

"What ? "

" Yeah, stay here with me and the other agents."

"Hm, no thank you. I really miss my family and the memories I collected are in Valorant HQ not here. I am sorry...", you said but bowed to show how much you respected his idea.

" Well, at least i tried asking. Let's go now."

Mirror Yoru and you walked to the site for aircraft landing.