Naina pass him the coffee mug to him.

Nai.... sir coffee.

He took the coffee.

Raj..... thanks for the coffee.

He took a sip of the coffee and was surprised by its taste because it had the same taste which he likes. After drinking that coffee, he felt that he had already had this coffee but he didn't remember when and how he drank this coffee before. Then he remembered what Naina had said last night that he did not remember her. What happened earlier last night felt like a dream but when he opened his eyes in Naina's quarters, he was convinced that it was not a dream last night Naina really kissed him and said I love you to him.

Nai.... sir coffee achhi nhi hai kya sir jo aap pe nhi rahe hai.

Raj.... nhi I liked the coffee or I should say I lo.........

He didn't complete his sentence but Naina understood what he was going to say.

Naina (pov).. coffee toh pasand aani hi thi kyuki aaj maine aapke taste ki coffee banayi hai. Mujhe pata hai aap bolne wale the ki you loved the coffee par complete nhi kiya aadat se lachar jo thehre. Maana aapki yaadast chali gyi hai hai par aadate aaj bhi wahi hai aapki. Really kuch nhi ho sakta aapka.

Raj..... time kya ho raha hai.

Nai... it's 6: 45 am.

Raj..... main itni late tak kaise so sakta hu.

Nai... ye toh aap hi jaano Sir.

He quickly finishes his coffee and then he notices the room and gets shocked because he had seen the room very well last night, it was not because of the dim light. He just released that the room he sees in his dreams is not an illusion it exists in real world.

Nai.... kya huaa Sir.

Raj... kuch nhi bas mujhe chalna cahiye warna main late ho jauga.

Nai.... as you wish.

Rajveer stand and moved towards the living room. After seeing the living room, it is released that this is the same living room whose flashes come. Rajveer was getting flashes from his past as he was in that quarter which belongs to him in past. The flashes were not clear and because of that his headache was getting worse.

So without wasting any time Rajveer got out of Naina's quarter because if he stayed in Naina's quarter for some more time then he would faint.

Nai.... inhe kya huaa ye aise behave kyu kar rahe the.

But when Rajveer was walking out of Naina's quarters, Abhimanyu sees him leaving.

Abhimanyu (pov): ye Major Rathore Naina ke quarter se itni subha bahar kyu aarahe hai. Aur inhe dekh ke aisa lag raha hai ki kuch der pehle hi uthe ho.

After 1 hours

In Mess

All were having their breakfast with little chit-chatting.

Raghbir and Rajveer just came to mess for there breakfast and after taking the breakfast plate they moved towards the table where Naveen,Gunny and Shalini were sitting.

Na.... kya baat hai aaj tu late hai.

Raj.... wo neend nhi khuli bas.

Gu..... neend nhi khuli ya tu neend se uthna nhi chahta tha.