1. Welcome to Slut School

Mom - Come on get out of bed you whore.
Me(Paige) - Ok mom, I'm getting changed don't come in
Mom - Omg in all you're clothes you boobs and ass are hanging out so you getting changed doesn't make a difference.
Me - Whatever

This is what she wore for her first day or slut school!

Me - Mom I ready and leaving now
(She goes downstairs and her 32 year old mom is making out with a 20 year old boy. (I'm 17 btw)
Me - Omg mom get a room
Mom - I like fucking hot boys on the table, it's better than a bedroom. Well enjoy you're first day of slut school, remember to be sexy and seduce those hot guys.
Me - Ok mom I'm leaving now. Bye I love you!
Mom - Love you too. (She says while having her bra removed.

Welcome to Slut School!

Me - I walk in and there's pole dancers and big posters saying things like "Dick is the cure to hornyness"
There's so many sexy boys and girls everywhere which makes me so horny.

*Bell Rings*
My first class is P.E so I walk into the the classroom and there's a young teacher who looks about 23 and super hot.

Everyone else walks in and a couple of guys squeeze my boob which makes me even hornier.

Chase is the sexy fuck who sits next to me and can't take his eyes of my huge breasts.
Me - Hey hottie, my face is up here!
Chase - Oooh you're a naughty girl!!
Me - isn't all girls naughty sluts around here?
Chase - yeah but I like you, you've got huge breasts, juicy ass, pretty face
Me - awwww aren't you a cutie
Chase -  you know it. Ask to go to the toilets and I'll ask a few minutes later.
Me - ok. Hey sexy can I go to the toilet?
Sir - quickly we have a important lesson on humping people today.
Me - ooo that sound fun.
           *3 minutes pass*
Chase - Hey sir I need to go to the toilet!
Sir - be quick
*Chase and Paige meet up in the boys toilets*
Me - Baby I thought you'd never show up and pleasure me.
Chase - I'm not someone to miss out on a fuck session with a sexy girl wearing lingerie and a fat ass.