𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖎: Mark's pickle farm.

sorry if its random as fuck..

word count:820

this was a normal day, papa and some road rage you may be thinking (or not if you read the titles) where are the ghouls going today? the ghouls and cardinal are off to marks pickle farm.yes.a pickle farm.

"as soon as we get there i will grab a pickle and beat the shit out of you."

...sodo hasnt changed at all, hes still his normal self just normally being rude/bullying aether...as always but that isnt the point, since the ghouls actually chose to behave for once in their silly little lives cardinal chose to take them to marks pickle farm. (it was rains birthday but sodo really said "whisper it in my ear" and said something completely different, which was the pickle farm thing). so because of that rain has been crying the whole ride there and papa thought he was just being dramatic...rain just wanted to go to a trampoline park...

*at the pickle farm you know?*

"why do you always wear tight pants papa? you take like 15 minutes to get out the van.."...cirrus got a death stare look, like let the poor man wear tight pants, he enjoys it. anyway

"s-sup kiddos im uh fuck im mark the pickle tickler- uh..mark the pickle man" yeah so mark was drunk out of his mind like it was nothing but anyway the ghouls were horrified and the worst part was that cardinal was legit dropping them off then coming back later.cardinal is a good care taker to those ghouls..don't you agree?anyway who cares all cardinal did was drop them off, said goodbye then drove away, good parenting cardinal.

*yeah so half way through this im not bothered writing about a pickle farm*

"when do you think cardinal is picking us up.."

"never."

...yes sodo ruins everything for aether but anyway the ghouls were filling in worksheets about how pickles are made, so you clearly have cirrus cheating,sodo throwing pickles at aether,rain and mountain are finished,swiss is eating the paper,sunshine is eat it as well,cumulus is trying to make her stop and aether is legit just crying. but uh yeah.

"a-are you kiddos done or something i-i got a little surprise for uh..that kid crying" yeah mark the pickle tickler is drunk out of his mind..

"his name is aether you absolute fucking dumbass what type of fucking moron wouldnt note down some kids fucking names what type of fucking dumbass are you i cant fucking believe i am here right now i will legit fucking burn down this whole fucking pickle farm if you don't let us leave i could legit start bullying aether then you'd have to call papa.you'd have to.have to."...whats papa been feeding sodo lately... anyway mark the pickle tickler did in fact make a call..it was papa dont worry, im not writing the call down but anyway mark the pickle tickler informed cardi c about sodo's potty mouth,sodo bullying aether,swiss biting everyone and everything (and the coal from christmas with terzo),cirrus cheating because she doesn't give a fuck about pickles,swiss and sunshine eating everything in sight and how aether wouldn't stop crying like a little bitch. anyway papa was on his way.

*uhm an hour later when papa arrives yeah.*

"sodo,swiss,cirrus and sunshine i cant fucking believe you have done such a thing. i cant have one nice day at the spa with my girl pals all i want it one day.ONE DAY. and i cant even have that because one of you's is always getting in trouble and swiss get that fucking coal out of your mouth before i make you go through what terzo went through. (yes the beheading and i am so sorry for that) all of you's get in the car now. what type of fucking name is mark the pickle tickler.." papa legit shouted that justyk..hes full of rage and always lets it out on the poor ghouls like its nothing.

*in the car halfway home i hate writing*

"you ghouls are all fucking grounded when we get home i dont care if only 4 of you guys have done something this has affected everyone, so.. mountain,rain,cumulus and aether you guys are grounded as well sorry but uhm aether is only grounded for a day fuck you all."

jeez papa..really showing you play favs there....he's still a good parent but anyway yk cardinal his tight pants weren't helping with this, he was actually way over the spped limit and probably fucking crashed 6 times but kept on driving.yeah.

*at home because i cant think and im bored of writing, i wanna start part 3*

"everyone, rooms now, go and fuck off before i make you visit terzo in hell, go piss off.you as well aether and no more fucking crying. anyway fuck you all im going off to the spa dont call me, message me, prank call me, come drive to find me and dont talk to me. call if there is a problem love you's *insert heart here because uhm..yes.*" papa is filled with pride.