Sponge bob

Sponge bob, was a very very nice and funny sponge until one day he made a ice cream Sunday with unions gravy ketchup. Tomatoes and coffe with ice cream it smelled very bad but sponge bob Dident care and guess what he ate it.

Sponge bob after had to go to his job the crusty crab the crusty crab had good good food!

But one day while sponge bob was working and he ate his ice cream Sunday mr.Crabs and all the customers were begging to fix the smell but Mr.crabs was the boss mr.crabs thought thta the smell is comeing from one of the customers

Until mr.crabs realized it was spongebob mr.crabs was so sad because he was losing money so he fired sponge bob and hired Patric Patric was very sloppy but mr.crabs hired he anyways.

Sponge bob went home crying sponge bob did not know why Mr.crabs fired him but anyways sponge bob went to squidward for advice and squidward said ewww sponge bob go take a shower as soon as squidward said that sponge bob knew what the problem was it was the ice cream Sunday sponge bob left and said thank u to squid ward and ran singing lallalallalalla back to his home.

Sponge bob took a shower scrubbed himself and spongebob went back to work he just had to take out Patric again and put spongebob in again and also ine more this Patric wasent doing a good job anyways hahahhahahhah!