Entry #12- The Five Year Break Point

Start from the beginning

Jin- I know hyung... I'm just scared.

Xiumin- it's hard to open up old wounds but, if you give her a chance to explain, the closure will heal your wound.

Just as Jin was about say something, the bell on her top of the door rings indicating that someone was here. Xiumin and Jin both stood up to greet the customers. As they were greeting, another customer walks in and Jin notices. The familiar black haired young woman was with a friend next to her.

Jisoo- (notices Jin) hey

Jin- (takes out his notepad) what would you like?

Jisoo- (in her mind) same as usual.

Jin- hello??? I have other customers behind you on that line.

Jisoo- oh uh sorry. Two slices of chocolate cake and two cups of cappuccinos please?

Jin- take a seat. Your order will be served to you shortly.

Jisoo thanks him but he ignores her and calls out to the next person in line. Jisoo sighs sadly and walks back to the table her friend Wheein was sitting at.

Wheein- are you ok?

Jisoo- yeah...

Wheein- I'm sorry I suggested to come here. But I really wanted to see my boyfriend.

Jisoo- speaking of!! When are you introducing him to me?! You've been talking about him for almost a whole year and still haven't introduced him to me?!

Wheein- I know and I'm sorry!! But it's good thing we both had off today. I think he's at the back right now. He is the owner but he has to help too.

Jisoo- true. So how's your trainee life going?

Wheein- it's going alright. Everyday is a new challenge, but I'm happy I get to do what I love.

Jisoo- I'm happy for you!!

Wheein- so.. are you coming to the reunion??

Jisoo- yeah. I don't really have anything to do that day and besides I can't wait to see Irene and Wendy Unnie again!