What they wear for halloween (modern)

Since its about to be spooky season lets do some halloween themed shit!

(You can choose the costumes, I'm not trying to get whined on about things)

Tanjiro☆
He was glad to enjoy this holiday with you and nezuko!  He already began searching for trio costumes. 

Zenitsu☆

He was ECSTATIC to wear matching costumes with you! He immediately recommended characters that were dating  as costumes but you thought it'd be the cutest thing for him to be pikachu!

Inosuke☆
He didn't understand the concept of halloween and didn't like the idea of a costume but still followed you around so you are doing ok.  Minutes later he's stealing your candy like a 16 yo loser.

Obanai☆

Originally, He said he wasn't going to wear one but you begged and begged and he finally said....No.  you had to force him into it and once he saw you happy, he allowed it.

Rengoku☆
He was actually very excited to do this with you! He for one wanted to help you go trick o treating and also get some candy himself so he willingly went in the costume.

Uzui☆
He says he doesn't need to and that the costumes weren't as flamboyant and were boring.  But the girls said otherwise!  The girls loved a group costume idea and you all got the most candy!  Uzui could never.

Giyuu☆
He only went in the costume and went with you because he didn't want to be alone for most of the night.

Haganezuka☆
He said no and that was final.  But as soon as you come home with bags of candy he says he wants to "test" them. (He ends up eating half of the bag)

Muichirou☆
He personally didn't care and came with you to trick or treat!  After a few houses, he  got more into it and began pulling YOU to the houses.