My eyes darken when she crawls onto her bed, giving me a nice view of her ass.

Okay, so she definitely hasn't changed her mind.

"I see," I say calmly, attempting to hide my every instinct to worship her. "Is that why you called me over here? So you could finish again?"

She nods, and I can't fight the instinct anymore. I climb onto her bed beside her, pulling away when she tries to kiss me. We haven't done that yet, and I heard her when she was adamant about not having this continue, so I'm not stupid enough to fuck her tonight. She just worked herself up and is craving release. I don't know why I'm putting so much thought into this when I've had meaningless hook-ups before, but when I take Sienna for the first time...I don't want it to be like this. I want her to be one hundred percent certain.

For now, we're going to take this slow.

"Lay down," I whisper. "On your back, Sienna."

With a shaky nod, she does as she's told. I roll onto my side so that I'm hovering over her, careful not to touch her. I can see in her eyes how badly she wants to come. How badly she needs it. I don't know why she couldn't put herself over the edge, but if she needs me to help then I will. After all, I was the one who told her to use me.

"Show me what you were doing before I came over," I mutter lowly.

I hold my breath when she rakes her tank top up, revealing those full, perky breasts to me. Her nipples are erect, taunting and teasing me, but I'm not going to touch her yet. I want to prove to her just how much she's attracted to me, but when I look back into her eyes, there's a flicker of amusement in her gaze. She knows how tempting she is, too. We both know how tempting we are, and it's like we're trying to fight for dominance on who can make the other break first.

Reaching out my hand, I grab hers when she tries to take her shorts off. "No," I tell her sternly, holding onto any last ounce of willpower I have left. "I'm not going to touch you, Sienna. Not tonight."

She smiles softly. "I don't know how you do that."

"Do what?"

"Make me feel so safe," she admits, and my heart tightens at the confession. "I want you to see me, Lincoln. I need to see you look at my body. Please."

My mouth waters when I finally nod my head, unable to say no to her as she tugs her underwear and shorts off, then her tank top, leaving her completely naked. I let out a groan as I drink every ounce of silky skin up, trying to avoid the one place that I know will make me give in. I will not give in. I'm proving a point.

"All of me," she breathes. "Look at all of me. Look at what you do to me, Lincoln."

I move my eyes south, and holy mother of God. Her core is swollen, pink, and glistening already right before my eyes, and all I want to do is bury my head between her thighs to taste it. I want to lick every ounce of her up. "Sienna," I breathe heavily, shaking my head in disbelief.

Her fingers trail right to that swollen bud of pleasure to swirl in circles, staring at me as she lets out a breathy moan. Now that she's worked up again, Sienna is back to her confident and seductive self. She knows just the right buttons to push to get me to the state of utter torture. She's rubbing herself to the thought of me, and nothing but me. I can see all those dirty images popping into her head as she glances at the tattoo poking up underneath my shirt, so I give her what she wants. I reach behind my head to take my t-shirt off, revealing my full span of tattoos splayed across my chest and down each arm.

The moan I get in return from her is more satisfying than anything I've ever heard.

Her wetness is the only sound I'm listening to as she continues to circle around and around, drawing her eyes across every inch of my chest. She wants to come, but I want to make her come even harder than last night. I want to give her no excuse to pass this up, because truthfully, now that I've seen her like this, naked body sprawled in front of me, I don't think I'll be able to stay away.