"What do you mean bun" Tae asked..... Still blushing....

"We mean that we want a small little baby.... Jim uncle said... You can give us baby.... We want to be noonas too" Both said... Tae looked at jimin who just winked at him.....

Tae cleared his throat.... Not knowing what should he do.... This was really embarrassing..... He looked at kook and told both of them....

"Go ask this to bunny uncle if he will say yes you will have baby" Tae said making the twin run to their bunny uncle who was busy talking with his hyungs.....

They both tapped on his thighs... Making him smile at them... He took them and placed each of them on his both thighs....

"We want to ask something from you but promise us that you will give whatever we want" They again said kook nodded and joined his pinky with their.....

"We want baby.... We asked Tae Tae but he said if you will say yes than only we will have it... So pwease pwease say yes" Both whined where kook's eyes we're wide... His hyungs were smirking....

Kook looked at Tae who was looking down with red cheeks.... He smirked.... "Of course baby be ready you both we be noonas Or unnie soon" He said staring at Tae who looked at him with wide eyes.... But looked down when kook winked at him.....

They all left not twins remember them to gave them baby before they leave..... Tae was on the door seeing them off.... When he closed the door he was pinned to the same door by his husband.... Who was staring at him....

"Hmmm so let's go " Kook said but got interpreted by a phone call.... He groaned pulling it out from the pocket he looked at Tae how nodded kook picked the call as it was important.....

Tae went to their room while the other was talking..... When kook cut the call he looked where Tae was before just to sign not seeing Tae there.....

He walked to his room and saw Tae looking out side the window... He walked to him back hugging him putting his chin on Tae's shoulder....

"Angel...... Are you sure about the baby thing" Kook asked....

"If I wasn't sure than I didn't send them to talk to you" Tae said putting his hands on kook's....

"Ohhh is it... Than let's do what we should... After all I had promises them..... " Kook said turning tae whose face was red....

"Oh god.... Angel why are you blushing so much it's not our first time right" Kook said caressing his red cheeks....

"I know but I feel shy" Tae said playing with kook's button who chuckled at his adorable angel.....

Ok don't worry I will make that shyness away"saying this kook picked him in bridal style walking to their bed.....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE 🔞🔞🔞🔞

He layed other soft before pecking his forehead.... .

He opened his shirt and throwed it and looked at his angel....

He hovered over other kissing his Forehead, nose, cheeks and finally his lips.... At first the kiss was slow and soft..... But it started to get heated.... Kook licked others lips which made Tae to part them.....

Kook roamed his tongue in other sweet yest hot canvas.... Sucking his tongue.... Kook took Tae bottom lip between his teeth pulling them a little than doing same with upper one.....

He pecked them before putting his lips on other's neck.... He kissed over the neck than started to leave bite makers over there.......

He trailed his tongue from others neck to his chest licking it like a wolf..... Without even thinking twice he took right nipple in his mouth sucking them like a kitten.....

He licked it and circled his tongue around it.... He pulled that with his teeth than again suck it....

"Ugggg.... Hhmmmm" Tae was moaning his hands were fisting other hairs..... Kook left the poor nipple which was red..... He than did the same thing with left one......

He trailed his tongue to other stomach and bite it too.. .. He stood up to remove his left clothes and throwed it too....

He took others pants in his hands pulling them down in a swift......

He bend to other thighs.... Kissing ans bitting them...... He caressed the main part before looking at his angel who nodded.....

He put one of his finger inside..... Pulling it in and out than doing same with two and three......

He was ready at the entrance and kissed other to distract him from the upcoming pain...... He entered inside in one go....

Stayed there till other tapped to move.... He slowly started to move.... Took it all out leave only the tip inside and than going inside in one go.....

He intertwined their hand starting to go fast and after some minutes they came together......

But the horny bunny wasn't done yet..... He than again started to thrust.... And again came..... But still not done.....

They made love whole night...... They are soon going to be parents.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was....

My answer

I also don't have that someone...

Question
What is your favorite color....

One more thinking.... Do you want taekook to have single child(girl/boy)
Twins or thriplets.....

Do vote......

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss

Author