Introduction

Hi, I'm Vanessa Morgan and this story is about me liking both of my boy best friends. You're probably thinking, why does she like both of them? Well, if you had two amazing and good looking best friends, you would also fall for them. Anyway let me introduce myself. My name is Vanessa Morgan, I'm 16 years old and I'm about to enter my junior year of high school. I was born and raised in Salt lake City. I currently go to East high, and yes, it is the high school where High School Musical was recorded.

I have two boy best friends: Ricky Bowen and EJ Caswell. They are complete opposites, that get along when I'm around but I'm pretty sure they don't like each other. You're probably wondering how I met both of them well, I met Ricky when we were 4. Our parents are friends so one day they decided to have a picnic together. It's strange that we never met but anyway we were in the park and we automatically became best friends. We started to go to school together and we just stayed together. I met EJ, when I was 5 and he was 6. I accidentally pushed him in the playground and he got mad. I started crying and he felt bad. He introduced himself and we became best friends since that day.

They're not my only best friends. I made two new friends my sophomore year, their names are Carlos and Sebastian. They are both a year younger than me so they were both really happy to make a friend. This summer I also made a new best friend. She just moved to Salt Lake and she's my new neighbor. Her name is Gina Porter. She's also a year younger than me but it's okay, I like having younger friends because I can act like a mother to them and they can't tell me anything about it.

Enough about my friends, let me talk about my family. My mom is a travelling nurse so she's barely home but we still have a really good relationship. My dad is an international business man, so he's always travelling. I'm an only child so I grew up being an outgoing person so I could always have someone by my side. Sometimes I wished that I had siblings but I know my parents are too busy for another child.

Okay enough emotions, let's talk about school. I'm captain of the soccer team, I'm in robotics and I've been in a lot of theater productions. I'm also trying to be class president and as of right now, I'm valedictorian of my grade. As you can tell, I'm part of a lot of extracurricular. I like to succeed in life so I always try to do something that I can enjoy and something that helps me with my future. I also do archery classes in the weekends. I'm very busy but I still find time to have fun with my friends.

I know you already want to start reading the book but here are a few more things before we start. It's the start of junior year and I meet someone new this year(you'll know who it is soon.) I try out for the school musical and there will be no drama, jk there will be a lot of drama. Get ready wildcats. 

***********************************************************************************************

Author's note: Word count: 590

Get ready wildcats. This is the start of something new and we don't know if it's gonna be good or bad.  

I made a playlist for this book. Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73P6ufZF0jLUFiUhuSIoEo?si=c0cbc036acf8443f 

Hope you enjoy the story  :)