Chapter 02: Intense Secret

Start from the beginning

Mina: "I'm really curious now! But I don't think the Captain will tell it to us."

Annie: "And I'm not telling it to you either."

Ymir: "Oh well. Looks like there's nothing we can do. Let's go, Krista."

She and Krista walk out and Mina soon followed them. I look out the window and saw the others training on their own while Mikasa is listening to Eren's shenanigan.

I then saw the Captain carrying some chains over his shoulder and he's holding a box full of ODM blades. He heads at the back of the stable and put all those stuff down.

I walk out of the barracks and head to the Captain to see what he's up too. When I reach to the stable, I saw the Captain carrying a really big anvil over his shoulder like it was nothing.

Y/n: "It's your day-off. What are you doing here?"

Annie: "Nothing sir. Just wondering what your doing with all these stuff."

Y/n: "Forging my own weapon."

Annie: "What's wrong with the weapons here?"

Y/n: "It's durability is weak."

He put big anvil down, creating a crack on the ground.

Annie: "Someone saw us walking out of the forest last night."

Y/n: "So?"

Annie: "Some of them starting to make the wrong idea."

Y/n: "Then let them do what they want."

Annie: "Your not worried that they might know our secret?"

Y/n: "Sooner or later, they'll find out about the truth. But it's up to them if they want to believe their false curiosity."

Annie: "What if they think that we have some secret relationship?"

Y/n: "Like I said. It's up to them if they want to believe their false curiosity."

He starts to break all the blades with his bare hand and put them all in a melting pot. I walk away from him and head to the OBM cable area.

???: "Hey Annie! Is it true!?"

I turn around and groan when I saw Sasha.

Sasha: "Ymir and Mikasa said that you were at the forest last night with Captain Y/n!"

Annie: *Groan*"Yes. Me and the Captain were at the Forest last night. Now stop asking ridiculous questions. Nothing happened to me and the Captain."

Sasha: "Are you sure that nothing happened between you and the Captain?~"

Annie: "Yes. Nothing."

Sasha: "How about we ask the Captain."

Annie: "He's busy. And I doubt that he'll-"

I didn't finished my sentence when she grabs my arm and starts dragging me back to where Captain is.

When we get there, the Captain is already melting all the blades while he's making the design of the blade on a big rock.

Sasha: "Captain Y/n! Sir!"

She saluted at him, but he just continues to carve on the rock.

Y/n: "What?"

Sasha: "Me and the other girls are curious on what you and Annie did at the forest last night."