ᴀ.ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ ꨄ︎

It started with him simply glancing at you, then staring, following, and eventually stalking you. He felt guilty of course, but there was no way he could actually talk to you. To scared -was his excuse.

he wasnt super weird about it. He never watched you in your dorm room, he just made sure you went in, and nobody hurt you on your way. He knew you were perfectly capable, but he still wanted to protect you.

aah, little did tamaki know, you were quite aware of his little 'obsession'  will you. It made you excited, knowing someons youve been 'obsessed' with for longer, liked you back. You could barely hold your grin underneath your relaxed, naive face as he followed you home tonight.

Tonight was the night.
Tonight you would give him what he really wanted from you.

--
tamaki hid inside the shadows of the darkness, watching you step towards the elevator to get on the floor. "Hm? tamaki?" (Y/n) had spoke, and innocent smile on her face. she had turned around and spotted him. He struggled to find words as she walked towards him. "On your way to your dorm? we can walk together!" she smiled, closed eyed, and tamaki's nervousness disappeard amd he smiled.

"y-yeah, sounds good" his eyes darted around, nervously. she stepped into the elevator. suddenly, a hand reached out for his collar, and pulled him in. Shoved against the elevator walls, she pressed a hand on his chest. Her enormous strength leaving him to squirm "w-what- "

she eyed him suductivly, making him squeal submissivly. "You're so... adorable~, I just couldnt hold myself back anymore." she purred into his ear, pressing the elavator button.

her lips creeled closer to his, giving him a toothy grin. He shuddered in utter ectasy. Was this really happening? who was this person? did she actually know this whole time?- his thought cut off as she smashed her lips against his, slipping her tongue in and playing with the inside of his mouth.

tamaki whimpered, trying to breath. Everytime she would let him, he'd just moan loudly, due to the fact her knee was grinding against his.. parts. "P-please i-Mmn!!~" tamaki groaned again, as her hand trailed up his shirt. he whined into the kiss, begging  to let him touch her. His eyes widened as he realized she beat him to it.

Breaking the kiss, (y/n) lowered herself to his crotch area. "W-wait- y-you're not r-really g-gun-  gunna do that.. h-hhere right??-hnvh!" by the time he had finished his sentace, she was already unzipping his pants. His throbbing cock had whipped out and smacked her in the face.

"oh.. oh~!" she grinned. He but his lip, trying to supress a moan but failing, as he let out a loud whine. "W-we cant d-do this here~!" he cried out, seemingly moaning each word. she grabbed on his member, forcing her mouth on it suddenly causing tamaki to be a babbling mess.

(Y/n)'s tongue swirled around his tip, taking him deeper in her mouth with each movement of her tongue. Tamaki, being innoherent now, and shaking, was almost at his climax just from this. How did it even get this far??

his cock throbbed in her mouth, begging for release. At the final moment, she took her mouth off his cock, not letting him reach his climax, making him gasp. She whiped her mouth. "Im sorry baby. But I have to study tonight." she smirked and kissed his cheek. "have fun tonight~."(y/n) spoke. "huh-? b-but! you c-cant l-leave me like this!~"

she smirked knowingly and nudged him. "Goodnight~." and just like she came, she went swiftly. Leaving tamaki and utter mess.

how could she? tease him like that? she had him aching and bulging as he cleaned himself up and went to his dorm.

it was so cruel. she knew how hungry she made him. He wanted to be fucked by her so badly, and she knew it.

how did she know? it bothered him to his core.

He shut the door swiftly, pressing himself against door in a hurry. he couldnt just stay like.. this. He unzipped his pants desperatly, his thribbing cock whipping out as it did before.

a mess already, his hand seemed to go off on its own, stroking him deep and longfully as (y/n) had done before. One hand pressed against his mouth, but it wasnt enought it supress his whimpers.

he whined into it, his fist stroking his cock faster and faster until all he could feel was pure lust. With one last loud moan, he gasped as he reached his climax, cum shooting on his chest.

she slumped down on the floor against his door, breathing shakily.

"mm. Fuck-~."