Chapter 2: The Giants of Sun Village

~Earthland; Village of The Sun~

It was a peaceful day in the Village of The Sun, the Giants doing their daily routines. What the Giants were not aware of, is that this one seemingly peaceful day would change their lives forever.

It was the time of day that the village giants gathered together around their guardian deity called “The Eternal Flame”.

“Gather around giants, for it is time to pray to the Eternal Flame.” The Giants gathered the flame in the center of their village. “Oh, Eternal Flame, hear our call and grant us another day of peace.” The Giants prayed. Sounds of shock and surprise were heard from the giants as they witnessed something magical.

The Eternal Flame was no longer the blazing red of fire, but it was now a majestic gold flame. In the midst of the golden flame were two beings stepping out into the light. “Thank you, Atlas Flame for bringing us here.” The male figure spoke. A loud deep voice then began to speak. “I am Atlas Flame, and I am the Eternal Flame.” The voice said, coming from the golden flame. The giants did not know what to say, the Eternal Flame has never spoken to them before. “Giants, it is my greatest honor as your guardian deity to introduce you to… King Jude Corona and Queen Layla Corona, the King and Queen of Safe Haven.” The King and Queen spread their Demon and Angel wings out wide in a sign of great power. Once the Giants saw their wings they all got on their knees and bowed as a sign of respect. “Rise, Giants of Sun Village, we have come to ask a tremendous favor of you.” King Jude spoke with a calm tone laced with authority watching as the giants sat on the ground. “Please Giants, grant us this… Raise our children and teach them the magic of “Giant Slaying”, It is too dangerous for them to stay with us any longer. Safe Haven is in danger, there will be a day when they must return to vanquish the evil for eternity, but till that day comes they must remain safe.” “This little demon princess is Flare Corona, she has Jude’s demon magic and Fire hair magic. She is to be taught Fire Giant Slaying. This little angel princess is her little sister Lutillo Stella Angelorum Corona, she has my angel magic and celestial magic. She is to be taught Celestial Giant Slaying” “We have sealed the memories of us and ever being an angel and demon along with their demon and angel magic so that they will not be targeted. When they wake up, all they will remember is their fire hair and celestial magic.” “One more thing, after they master giant-slaying, we want them to be let out of the village on their journey, and when that time comes they are to be told to keep their giant-slaying magic secret. If anything bad happens use this spell on Lutillo, she will forget about having a sister, and Flare will awaken that part of her memory when the time strikes.” Queen Layla informed as she and Jude seal away the girl’s wings. “We swear on our honor as giants, we will protect these girls and raise them as our own.” The giants promised. “Thank you, Giants!” The King and Queen returned to Safe Haven as the Eternal Flame returned to blazing red.

A/N: Ok not much longer then the first chapter, but its still longer. I will try to make the next chapter at least 3 or 4,000 words. No promises tho.

Word Count: 574 Words.